Old Town Road

Duncan's POV:

After Yang and I talked about her... worries? Yes, let's call them that, we found a wagon in this entire workshop, meh, better then nothing. We decided to attach the wagon at her bike when we leave this village.

For now we left it in the workshop, now we started to make our way towards our group.

As i opened the door to the house all attention was on, looks like Ashley is getting along with Weiss, Oscar and Raven, i can still see Blake being reluctant from being around us, must be beacause i attacked some White Fang bases as The Rider, as for Ashley, from what i understood... Ashley cut off Adam's arm, heh, but Fenrir killed him, if Blake is pissy beacause her abusive ex dead and she blames us... meh, her problem. What? The dude was the head of a terorrist group who wanted to enslave and kill all the humans, and from what i gathered while out, he was pretty obsessed with Blake... well that's what the White Fang memebers that i tor- i mean interogated told me. Still... Yang, Ruby and Weiss care for her, if i protect them, i protect her as well, gah! Since when did i go from an harbinger of vengeance to a guardian! Maybe it's a part of Zarathos that he lost all that time ago and it's... annoying me. Punish the wicked and protect the innocents as we say.

Maria was sitting in an armchair, reading one of the books from the shelfs. As for Qrow... he must be in the back drinking, so the usual.

Duncan: "Yang and i managed to find something in the workshop."

Yang: "We decided to attached it to Bumblebee, so the others won't have to walk all the way to Argus."

Raven: "Well that's some good news."

Ashley: "Well i have other concers... how was your walk Duncan?"

Ok Ash, drop the smirk, damm it, i should stop hanging around Alucard... yeah right, when Dante is gonna pay his debts.

Duncan: "It was adequate, didn't find any policegirls though."

Ashley: "Well... the other girls at home would've killed you if you did."

Sheesh, no joke, they can be scary... especial once per month... all of them at once.

The others had some questioning looks, geez, i didn't kill anyone... yet, leaving the group i followed the scent of alcohol and i found Qrow sitting in a nearby chair, already hammered with a bottle of wine in his hand.

Qrow: "W-wha... are you t-three, doing here...?"

I looked around me and saw... no one, he is drunk as fuck.

Duncan: "I can't let you drink on your own now can i?"

I picked one of the bottles and opened it, the scent, clearly wine, pretty old i might add, works for me. I started to drink a little from the bottle and dropped myself on one of the chairs in the room.

After finishing my 15th bottle, i saw that Qrow was already asleep, and isn't even that late, i decided to leave the dusty old Qrow on his own, but first... i took the bottle that looked ready to fall from his hand, and put it on the table, i took one of the nearby blankets and covered him.

What? You expect me to carry him to bed? Might as well read him a good night story. If you can't sense the sarcasm get out.

Zarathos: 'How the bloody hell do you want me to get out?'