Huntsmen VS Blackheart

3rd POV:

Within the Atlas tower, Ironwood was standing at his desk, his good arm severely damaged, the capture of Watts was a succes, but it cost Ironwood an arm to pull it off.

The Ace Ops have just entered the office, they quickly stand attention when they saw Ironwood.

Clover: "The civilians have been evacuated, and the Grimm have ceased their attacks, sir."

Ironwood: "Good, but, hmm... the Grimm ceasing their attacks seems..."

Qrow: "Unlikely? Yep, something must've happened."

Ironwood was startled a little by Qrow's and Raven's entrance. The Ace Ops still not agreeing with the idea of the leader of an group of bandits roaming about, but they chose to stay silent, they knew that Raven's under someone's watch.

Raven: "Still, we can't take this moment of peace for grante-"

Raven's sentence was cut off by a fiery portal opening in the middle of the room, and from the portal, Oscar appeared with Summer in his arms, much to everyone's shock.

But Qrow and Raven were the ones that were trying to see if this is a dream, or an illusion.

Qrow aproached Summer.

Qrow: "H-how..."

Raven: "Is she really...?"

Oscar then gave control to Ozpin.

Ozpin: "She is alive, i asure you, Duncan managed to save her from whatever Salem has done to her."

Qrow only fell to his kness, unable to comprehend reality, with watery eyes he looked at Summer's unconcious figure.

Raven put her hand on Qrow's shoulder, giving him an small smile.

Qrow: "R-raven... S-summer... she is alive... right?"

Raven: "That she is. Now, you said that she was with Salem all this time?"

Ozpin then laid her down on a couch inside the office they were in.

Ozpin: "Yes, a new Grimm appeared recently, and within that Grimm was Summer."

Ironwood quickly rose up from his seat and uproached Ozpin.

Ironwood: "And what of Duncan? Where is he at the moment?"

Ozpin: "Dealing with Salem, she must be already dead by now. The moment Duncan learned that the Grimm he was fighting was Summer... any shred of mercy left his body."

Qrow: "Heh, then i guess i owe that guy a drink."

Raven: "Just one? Make it two."

Ozpin: "Hehe, sure, when this is ov-"

Ozpin's sentence was quickly cut off by a pillar of dark energy in the middle of Mantle followed by a mushroom cloud.

Even from Atlas they could see that green flames started to spread around Mantle.

Leaving Summer to be taken to the infirmary, Raven, Qrow, The Ace Ops, and Oscar, who regained control, started to make their way towards Mantle.

In Mantle, everyone gathered at the edge of the city.

Nora, Weiss, Penny, Ruby and Pyrrha just returned from another evacuation point, pretty happy about the fact that neither Grimm or demons seemed to appear, not finding this suspicious at all.