Inside Out

Duncan's POV:

Ever wonder what a confused, bamboozled and blue screened Qrow looked like? No? Too bad 'cause that's what i'm looking at right now, i'm a man of my word, as dangerous as that sounds, i keep my word even when i threated someone, doesn't matter when or how, i'll do it eventually. Now where was i? Ah, yes, Qrow, i just finished telling him about what i did back in my world since we haven't seen eachother. Our location? A nearby pub in Vale. The music is a nice cover and if someone hears us they are gonna think we are drunk.

Qrow: "So let me get this straight... after you left... you went in a war in Hell, Hell itself, damnation and all that, that lasted a few centuries?!"

Duncan: "Give or take, maybe a few millennia, time in there flies differently."

Qrow: "And you became the god damn KING of Hell?"

Duncan: "Ayep."

Qrow: "After that you moved from city to city to hunt down any supernatural beings to protect mankind from any disasters, hunted down angels, demons, fallens, devils, vampires, werewolves, ghosts and whatnot, then you took part in something called the Holy Grail War and you won, your parents got brought back to life and during said war, was another war what decided who rules over ALL REALITY?! And won... and you now have a harem of wives at home...plus a few adopted daughters, am i up to speed?"

Duncan: "Also the King of a kingdom in another world called Merlomarc, i have a wife and an adoptive daughter who happens to be the the queen and the princess who i helped save the world... any questions?"

...

Qrow: "Yeah... nope. Give me some more whiskey, i'm too sober for this conversation. I feel like my brain is melting."

After pouring some more alcohol we chatted some more, it got to a point were i was contemplaiting something... to tell him what i learned about Summer... but i have no idea how he is gonna react, last time i checked he was quite protective of her. Better tell him when his mind isn't clouded by the alcohol, i have a feeling that he is gonna punch me if i say something wrong.

Zarathos: 'A wise decision, but it will be a time when you will have to tell him.'

But that time isn't now, i was snapped out of my conversation by Qrow who adopted a more serious tone.

Qrow: "So it is true? About the demons i mean?"

Duncan: "I wish it wasn't, i left that bastard's corpse to rott in Hell with a hole in his chest, but then again... demons without souls are the hardest to kill."

Qrow: "You don't say... and what of Salem? Does she have any idea what will become of her?"

Duncan: "I know from experience that Blackheart will find a way to twist the deal in his favor... the question is how?"

Qrow: "Thinking about it too much is gonna give me one hell of a headache, maybe later."

Clearly he is beyyoooond drunk.

Duncan: "Well, it was nice talking to you again Qrow, now i think you should spend some time with your nieces."

I lifted myself from my seat and left the money for what we ordered, as i made my way outside the pub, a black raven with blue markings landed on my shoulder, Azure had something to report...