Gear Up

Duncan's POV:

Soooo... here we are. Ironwood had a shocked expression and was shaking a little, seeing the so called Ace Ops all beaten up and chained up, but not by me, but by Ashley... i couldn't any more proud of my sister, kicking ass and taking names they grow up so fast.

Zarathos: 'Are you gonna monologue all day, or are you get to the point?'

Sheesh, fine killjoy...

Winter and Penny were no better, but instead of shaking Winter had a knowing yet surprised look, she knew that me and the others will arive, but ot having Atlas's top Huntsmen in chains.

Hmm, somewhere i could feel i great deal of magic, one felt chily and the other felt warm, almost having an ember color, Amber must be here.

Zarathos: 'Speaking of chilly aura... Ashley...'

Yes, this is unsetling to say the least, she is just like me in a sense, she has an afinity for fire, when she fought the Ace Ops, her aura felt completely different, now that i think about it... it felt almost like mom's aura, i noticed that from time to time her aura seems to turn cold for the lack of better word, ugh! I need to keep my head in the game, i have Blackheart to get back at for what he did to Laila! And now i get another chance at making a hole through his chest! This time, i will make sure that there is no body left and whoever helped Blackheart, will have a nice and cozy place in Hell.

Ok now let's return to our General that i may or may not traumatised with our entrance.

Penny: "You guys made it, but-"

Winter: "What's with the Ace Ops beaten and tied up?!"

Ashley only spared Winter a glance while she was checking her nails.

Ashley: "In my defense... i went easy on them, sorry not sorry they can't handle easy mode."

Winter's eyes narrowed, she didn't like how Ashley was talking and acting. Forgot they haven't met before and don't know eachother. So as the single RESPONSIBLE adult in this room.

Zarathos: 'Ha! As if, you are many things, but responsible isn't one of them pal.'

I ignored Z's rambling, and stepped foreward, still holding in my the the chain that was keeping The Ace Ops, who were unconcious, tied up.

Duncan: "In our defense, they attacked first, plus our airship was branded rogue even if we were given permission, mind explaining that?"

Winter looked a little confused, given i called her to give us permission for the Airship.

Ironwood looked a litlte unsure.

Ironwood: "We better discuss things in my office, but... can you untie them first?" He pointed at The Ace Ops.

I raised an eyebrow before smirking, i then made the chains disappear making them fall onto the floor, soon some guards came and hurriedly took them for medical treatment.

We soon followed Ironwood into his office, he soon took a seat on a chair behind his desk. In the room were Team RWBY, JNPR, Raven, Qrow, Winter, Penny, Ironwood, Ashley and I.

Ironwood: "It's good to see you again everyone, given the circumstances."

Duncan: "Can say the same to you General. We encoutered some troublesome insividuals on the way." I said referring to the Ace Ops that Ashley hospitalozed.