Roses and Demons

Duncan's POV:

I hate my luck.

Catching up with this flying Grimm was one thing, but the giant whale Grimm started spawing another horde of Grimm.

Setting my skull ablaze, i whipped out my chains and started swinging left and right, the Grimm turning in nothing then dust.

Jumping off of my Hellcycle, i stopped a Goliath Grimm that wanted to ram into me, i picked the bastard by his tusk and threw him towards the Hound Grimm that was mid air, forcing the Grimm to dodge.

Mounting my bike once more, i revved up the engine gaining even more speed.

Zarathos: 'The fact that this Grimm has a soul is disturbing.'

Yeah, not gonna lie, but it makes easy to track it down.

Once more i whipped out my chain, managing to catch the Hound Grimm by it's ankle, yanking the chain, i slammed the Grimm into the ground.

I guess it was kind of a bad idea, why? Well the Hound Grimm let go of Oscar, who started to bounce across the ground... meh, he will be fine, he has aura... i think.

Aproaching Oscar, i saw that he was unconcious, damn the bloody Grimm messed him up good and his aura is broken, of course.

Now the question, why did this Grimm take Oscar? Maybe it's not Oscar... but...

Zarathos: 'Ozpin, of course, but why?'

Another good question, but for later.

Looking at Oscar, i dismounted my bike, crouching near him, i put my hand on Oscar's forehead and shared my healing factor with him, healing his wounds. Now we wait for him to wake up, or not.

Because the Hound Grimm lifted himself from the ground looking kinda angry, but also reluctant to fight me.

Stepping closer, the Hound stepped back.

Only for the damn thing to contort in pain, from it's back spikes started to grow, suddenly the said spikes were sent flying towards me, it pretty much did nothing.

The Hound rushed towards me, or better said, it tried to rush past me to Oscar, i caught it by the neck and slammed it into the ground before throwing it away.

Once more, it rose up, it started to circle around me.

I get it now, this thing clearly is smarter then your average Grimm, it must explain how it took Oscar from the others.

Clearly this Grimm had his attention more on Oscar then me, wich is bad news... for him.

I heard a groan, i didn't even need to look to know that it was Oscar waking up.

Duncan: "Rise and shine Oscar, we are in the middle of a battlefield."

Oscar: "...whaaaa, what?! Duncan?! What's going on?!", he started to panic.

Duncan: "Calm yourself, i'm just about to end this.", i chuckled.

Focusing my attention on the Hound, it seemed ready to rumble, sadly for him, i'm out of patience.

Rushing towards the Hound, i grabbed it by the head and slammed it into the ground, keeping a tight grip on the Grimm, i put my free hand on it's head. The Hound started to trash around as his head started to burn away.