War At Our Door

3rd POV:

As the Titan towered over Mantle, his height allowing him even to reach the hovering Kingdom of Atlas, his visage brought out different reactions out of people, be it huntsmen or civilians, some started running and screaming for their lives, some just dropped on their knees, accepting the impending doom.

Letting out a belowing war cry, making the buildings and ground tremble, the demons started to scatter around in search for their prey.

Yang, Ren and Jaune who just got out of fighting a demon, had a front row seat at the sight of the collosal demon.

???: "YANG!"

???: "JAUNE!"

Yang shooked her head, glancing behind her, Ruby, Weiss, Pyrrha Oscar could be seen running towards her.

Weiss: "J-j-just... what is that?!", her voice mearly a whisper.

Jaune: "A-a... DEMON?!"

Oscar: "W-what do we do?!", he asked as he looked around frantically.

Ruby, who felt that it was her responsability as a leader, froze, her hands gripped tightly on the handle of Crescent Rose, she audibly gulped as a bean of sweat runned down her forehead.

Ruby: "...i..."

Weiss: "There must be something we can do!", she yelled out.

Ruby: "... i..."

Pyrrha: "Facing THAT thing won't do us any good!"

Yang: "Ruby! What's the plan?!"

Ruby: "I DON'T KNOW!", she shouted.

Everyone turned towards Ruby, who hanged her head down, unable to look anyone in the eyes.

Jaune: "Guess this is it?"

Ren: "Let's be real... this is WAY above us..."

You could say that the hopelesness and despair was being shared among eachother.

Yang: "Great! Just bloody great! No plan, a giant demon and no Duncan or Ashley in sight!", she shouted frustrated.

???: "You called!"

At that moment a voice was heard, even the Titan stopped his movements, his eyes fixated on the two individuals who just arrived.

Duncan was seen walking with the heads of some demons in his hands, behind him, a trail of blood left behind.