Chain of Events

3rd POV:

Medusa was relaxing in her dorm room, reading a book and having a cup of coffee beside her. She returned earlier then usual from supervising team JNPR in their mission, now all she had to do was to wait for Duncan to return from his mission

At that moment her phone started to ring. Unlike the others who had scrolls, Duncan and Medusa chose to keep their phones from their world, too much hassle. Now when she looked at the notification she received her eyes widened. Quickly putting her book aside, she materialised her servant outfit and made a run for it towards the bullhead.

There she was met with team JNPR who was going in the same direction.

Pyrrha: "Proff. Medusa? What's the hurry?"

Medusa: "Emergency. Grimms have invaded a nearby city, team RWBY and Duncan are there too keep them busy until we arrive."

Suddenly the earth started to shake.

Jaune: "Huh?! GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Nora: "THE BETTER QUESTION IS WHAT IS THAT?!"

Everyone looked where Nora was pointing and saw a giant blast of red energy going towards the still visible shattered moon.

*BOOM*

All of them covered their eyes when a bright light almost blinded them. As the light faded they could finally see, horror was written on the faces of some when they saw...

... another hole in the moon...

Ren: "T-t-this... has to be... a nightmare..."

He was answered by a deafening roar in the distance.

???: "RRRRRUUUUUAAAAGGGGGGGHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Seeing this Medusa took the lead, having a vague idea of who the roar belonged to.

Medusa: "C-come on, let's get a move on."

Meanwhile.

Back with Team RWBY and the Grimm invasion.

They couldn't believe what stood before them. A leather clad skeleton bathed in flames and with horns, for them The Devil stood before them.

Yet to their horror the blazing skull individual only let out another roar as he charged a blast between his horns

Kicking the ground and taking his position the blazing skull beast aimed towards the still visible shattered moon.