Carry On

3rd POV:

Just a few more minutes and the festivities could start, the day in which the war with Salem and Blackheart ended, but also... the last day that Duncan and Ashley are gonna spend in Remnant. Many problems sprung from out of nowhere and many more questions rose up from thin air, which need to be dealt with. They are needed back in their own world.

Duncan opened the doors to his showers, having a towel wrapped around his waist. He was fashionably late, as he is supposed to be. Ashley already went ahead to the party dressed for the occasion, much to her dismay.

Duncan picked up a set of clothes and took a good looked at them, a suit he aquired from a shop he visited before. He wasn't much of a suit person, but once in a while doesn't hurt to try.

Duncan: "The Devil does indeed wear Prada." He chuckled.

He threw the towel aside, ready to dress up. But mid way through, his phone started ringing, looking at the screen, he donned a carefree smirk. He finally answered and put the phone close to his ear.

Duncan: "Thought you might call back, how you've been old geezer?" He couldn't hide his amusement

???: "You are hard man to get a hold of. Where have you been?" Spoke an elderly voice in an korean accent.

Duncan: "Hmmm... you can say that i'm out of town. But i can't help be curious. What's this about? You usually don't call unless it's serious, GunHee."

Duncan heard a long and tired sigh across the speaker, coming from GunHee.

GunHee: "It's a serious matter indeed, i wouldn't have called if it wasn't

GunHee: "It's a serious matter indeed, i wouldn't have called if it wasn't... especially of the events that transpired."

Duncan: "Hey, what's in the past is in the past. Besides, i don't hold a grudge against you for what those hunters tried to do."