Blast From The Past

3rd POV:

The flames around Duncan's skull burned calmly as he gazed upon the demon before him, an old enemy thought to be killed by Johnny Blaze.

Duncan stood defensively alongside Medusa, with Team RWBY, Sun and Neptune behind them.

Abigor: "Something the matter Rider? You don't seem happy to see me."

Medusa: "I never met you in my entire life."

Abigor: "Not you Rider." He then pointed at Duncan. "Him Rider."

Duncan: "Abigor... better be ready, i'm about to finish what Blaze couldn't."

Abigor: "Ohh, this i gotta see."

Duncan: "Medusa, keep watch over the kids, he is mine."

Medusa merely nodded donning her chains. Abigor seeing Duncan aproaching him sent a wind blast, but Duncan dodged, instead the wind blast sent Sun and Neptune flying.

Neptune/Sun: "SUN AND NEPTUNE ARE BLASTING OFF AGAINNNNNN!"

Everyone watched as Sun and Neptune disappeared into the air.

Abigor: "A-aren't you... you know, go after them?"

Duncan: "They can handle the landing."

Abigor: "That's cold Rider."

As Duncan took another step, he stopped, looking down he noticed he stepped into a pudle of water, suddenly the puddle of water started to morph into a demonic visage. All of a sudden two giant slabs of concrete shot up from the ground, one his left, one on his right. The slabs suddenly slammed together crashing Duncan in between.

Medusa: "DUNCAN! BASTARD! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY!"