Welcome to Atlas

3rd POV:

Going back to our group, they were in a... difficult situation. The Airship that was piloted by Duncan was enhanced by his powers giving quite the boost in the speed departament resulting in most of the passengers screaming for dear life as they tried to stay in their seats.

Jaune: "MOOOOMMMYYYY!" He screamed as he was holding Pyrrha in his arms.

Pyrrha: "AAAHHHHH!!!!" She was screaming while holding Jaune in her arms.

Nora: "YEEAAAAAHHHHH!" She screamed as she bounced around the Airship.

At least someone was enjoying the ride.

Qrow: "IF I SURVIVE THIS I WILL STOP DRINKING, I SWEAR! AAAHHHHHHH!" He shouted as he was comically holding for dear life not to be thrown from his seat.

Suddenly the Airship started to slow down.

Duncan: "Whoohoo, that was awe-" He stopped himself when he saw that state of their group.

Jaune and Pyrrha won't let go of eachother, wich Duncan saw it as a win, Qrow was literally praying to his flask, Raven was stiff as a statue, Blake was holding onto Yang with a scared face, Ruby and Weiss had their seatbelts on, but their eyes looked like spirals, clearly dizy from the speed, Maria looked like she aged 10 more years, while Oscar looked like he was rethinking his life choices, Ren was trying to calm Nora down, who was still bouncing around the ship.

Duncan turned back to piloting while Ashley, his copilot, had a deadpan expression.

Ashley: "Well they reacted better then i thought, still, we should continue slower, we are not that far from Mantle anyway." She said while she kept a deadpan expression.

Duncan only chuckled as he slowed down the airship, deciding to go slower in order to give his passengers time to recover from their state.

After a short while, the gang regained their senses, in a way. But they didn't have a moment to breath once they saw the state of Atlas now that they were closer.

Ruby: "I... don't understand. What's going on here?" She asked looking at the city

Qrow: "I'm not sure. But something tells me that Ironwood is plotting something big." Qrow replied looking back at Ruby.

Jaune: "But we're here aren't we? We brought the lamp to Atlas so... i guess we land and get some answers?"

Weiss: "I'm not sure. I've never seen so many air forces deployed so aggressively before." She said in a concerned tone

Ashley: "Feels like the place is in lockdown." She said gazing at the streets below them.

As the Airship was flying around the buidlings, thet took notice of a giant screen with Ironwood making an announcement. Duncan narrowed his eyes seeing that state that Ironwood was, he looked... tired to say the least, Duncan wasn't on good terms with the general, but he was sympathetic with it's cause, Ironwood was the last line of defense in Atlas, a heavy burden on the shoulders of one man. Suddenly the radio activated, receiving a message from the Atlas security for not following the landing rules, this made everyone's eyes widen.

Ashley: "This is some A grade bullshit! We gained permission for this Airship!" She argued.

Raven: "Well it was good while it lasted, now what's the plan?" She asked looking at Duncan.