No More Gods

3rd POV:

Duncan: "Sooooo, these two bastards decided to come back. How about we go greet them."

Duncan smirked devishly as he looked at the sky, two meteorites falling, one of a dark purple color and one golden. He already knew what is about to happen.

Zarathos: 'Wonder if they will earse again the population of this planet? It's a posibility.'

Duncan: 'All the more reason to cut these loose ends.'

Mounting his bike, Duncan glanced once more towards the floating Kingdom of Atlas. Turns out, there will be a party held by Ironwood, in order to celebrate the end of this war.

Revving the engine, Duncan started to follow the two glowing beings falling from the sky.

Duncan: "It's hunting season for gods!", he grined.

...

Ashley: "What is going on in here?", she asked putting her hands on her hips.

Looking around, it was a giant room, or maybe an arena, given from the way the row of seats were positioned. But what made Ashley curious, it was the fact that many Huntsmen and Huntresses working on something. Among them were also team RWBY, JNPR, Oscar and Penny. All of them were helping in organizing this party.

Byakko: 'Given the events that transpired, i believe is a reason to celebrate.'

Ashley: 'No argue there, is good to see them happpy. But something doesn't add up...'

Byakko: 'So you noticed it too...'

Ashley: 'They should've beem mentaly scarred after the fight with Blackheart.'

Byakko: 'Duncan did heal them, maybe he did something to temper the bad memories.'

Ashley could only nod at Byakko's theory, after all, not even Duncan himself is not aware of the extent of his powers, he may have done it unconciously.

Weiss: "Ashley! Good timing, i need help choosing a color for the table cloth!", she waved at Ashley.

Ashley blinked twice before shruging her shoulders, she then took a look at the two colors presented in front of her. The colors were pretty much white, but a keen eye could tell the difference.

Ashley: "I'll go with the one in the right, it stands out, in contrast with the room."

Weiss: "Oh, finally someone who understands!", she raised her hands in victory.

Ruby, who was walking around with Summer, took notice.

Ruby: "But they... are the same color?", she scrached the back of her head, a question mark appearing above it.

Ashley: "Nope, one is a darker shade."

Ruby tried to focus, but she got nothing, to her it was the same color.

Summer: "Hehehe, i think they are the same color too.", she whispered to Ruby.

Ashley: *sigh* "So what are the two of you doing, seemed to me you were in a hurry."

Ruby: "Ohhh, yeah, we were about to go to the bakery!"

Summer: "We are in charge of the sweets, we were on our way just to see what they have in store!"