Moving Forward

3rd POV:

She stared with her eyes wide open, even from the Land of Grimm the aftermath of the battle at Beacon could be seen, Salem felt a wide variaty of emotions that she haven't felt in a long time, but what she felt the most was fear.

Questions started to run through her mind about her associates, did they win? Did they lose? Are they even alive?

Her question, were answered by a dark portal who just appeared out of thin air, from the said portal jumped Blackheart, Laila and Predator, all of them wounded, Blackheart's demonic form looked roasted, Laila was battered and bruised she used Predator as a shield against the flames, as for Predator his skull was cracked and little to no flames, anyone with 2 braincells could tell that he was shaken by something.

Blackheart: "D-damn that Duncan, he and Zarathos are made for eachother! They are both fucking insane!"

Salem: "Just what in Brothers name happened? The explosion could be seen from here?"

Blackheart: "What happened? Heh! A Hellfire Nova, that bastard took out all the Grimm."

But someone had to take a potshot at Predator's more... docile behavior, that being someone who clearly lost his marbles and has a death wish for poking fun at a Ghost Rider. His name is Tyrian.

Tyrian: "Hehehe, this guy looks all banged up, what's wrong not so tough now?! Were is all the bad guy attitude? Bet it was a huge fight and you lost! Hehehehe!"

Predator did not apreciate the way Tyrian spoke of him, his flames ignited again before grabbing Tyrian by the neck and lifting him from the ground.

Predator: "YOU WERE NOT THERE!... that guy... is a monster..."

Predator threw Tyrian to the ground who then crawled behind Salem for protection.

By the time Blackheart changed back into his human form.

Blackheart: "For now we shall heal our wounds."

Suddenly the doors busted open by Wallow who had something wrapped in cloth in his hands.

Wallow: "My lord, we got it!"

Hearing this Blackheart smiled.

Blackheart: "Oh is that so? How did it went?"

Wallow: "We managed to take it while the witch was fighting someone by the name Stephen Strange, they were talking about her reality being a threat to the realms of creation, making rifts between the worlds." He said handing Blackheart the object.

Hell on Remnant(Ghost Rider x RWBY) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara