Girls Night Out

3rd POV:

A giant arena in the middle of Ironwood's security tower, team RWBY and JNPR waiting in the middle anxious with Ironwood right in front of them, why? Because they are about to be given their Huntsmen Licences. As for Oscar even though he wasn't an official Huntsmen he was still given one, being the host of Ozpin had it's perks after all.

Penny was standing on Ironwood's left side, barely able to contain her excitement for her friends, a huge smile adorning her robotic features.

Winter was standing on Ironwood's right side, yet she was composed and acting professional, she had a small smile.

Qrow and Raven were watching from afar letting the kids to have their moment, alongside the Branwen siblings was standing Amber who just met them, yet everyone was aware of who Raven was they let it slide for now, being under someone's protection so to speak.

As for how everyone got where we are today, the two teams of Huntsmen in training were given a mission, they were supposed to accompany the Ace Ops, but sadly they are still in the infirmary. The mission was supposed to help them test out their new weapons and equipment. Luckily for them during the mission Qrow, Raven and Amber were there in case something goes out of control. Wich was the best thing they could do, with demons lurking around and Grimm being more powerful then usual.

The teams were ready to dig into the cake that Penny brought and celebrate becoming Huntsmen, how the fuck did that happen? Don't ask questions, Ironwood logic.

Their celebration was stopped by a blazing portal opening and Duncan appearing through it, he had a smile that could send shivers through everyone's spine.

Duncan: "HEY KIDS WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY?!!??" He shouted while cackling maniacaly.

Seemingly scared, everyone screamed jumped in wich direction they could. Yang deadpanned as Ruby hid behind her, Weiss jumped in her arms bridal style and Blake was clinging onto her like a cat.

Ren it could only shake his head as Nora prepared her hammer, as for Jaune, he hid himself behind Pyrrha who went stiff as a rock.

Qrow, for some reason let out the most girlish scream and jumped into Raven's arms, she had an annoyed look.

Finally Duncan fully passed through the portal while chuckling like the magnificent motherfucker that he is, he was soon followed by Ashley, who had a twitching eyebrow.

Ashley: "STOP SCREAMING!" She yelled, she then massaged the bridge of her nose.

Instantly the screams dwindled turning in what seemed to be whimpers.

As Qrow stopped his girlish scream, he noticed Raven's annoyed look, he shipeeshly smiled before she dropped him on the ground.

Duncan: "So what's with the pride meeting?" He asked having a devil may care smirk.

Ashley being more composed from the annoyance that she had from her brother's shenanigans, she looked around and noticed the celebration.

Ashley: "Idiot, they were given their Huntsmen licences, am i wrong?"

Snaping out of her... whatever the fuck her state was, Winter aproached the demon hunting siblings.

Winter: "Yes, that would be correct, they recently returned from a succesful mission."