One Hell of a Teacher

3rd POV:

After Duncan and Medusa passed the trial, they were welcomed in Beacon as the new teachers, making them the new subjects of gossip in the academy.

Shortly after their introduction they were given dorms.

Now we see in a dorm room Duncan and Medusa sleeping together in the same bed, looking around the room it looked a little messy and chains were hanging from the ceiling and on the floor.

Duncan started to wake up.

Duncan's POV:

I slowly started to open my eyes, only to find Medusa sleeping peacefully and using my chest as a pillow.

Sadly today is the first day we have to teach, so we have to wake up.

I gently shook her so she could wake up, but her only response was to cuddle closer to my chest... and now i realize that we are naked...and the only thing covering us is a blanket, hooo boy....

I guess we took it too far last night.

Zarathos: 'You think?'

I can parctically feel the sarcasm and the deadpan in your voice, where have you been?

Zarathos: 'Just checking on Lilith in the Underworld.'

Z, we both know that is bullshit when it comes to Lilith.

Zarathos: 'Yep got that right, this time she brought 5 succubus with her.'

Ok i heard enough, time to wake up Medusa and go to class.

Duncan: "Come on honey, wake up~."

I started to gently shake her.

Medusa: *sleepy* "Hmm~, five more minutes~..."

Duncan: "As much as i would like that, we have to go to class."

Medusa: "Hmm, fine..."

As Medusa lifted herself, she used a blanket to cover herself. I tried not to stare... too much.

Medusa: "Hmm~, why are you being shy all of a sudden~? As i recall you couldn't keep your hands off of this girls~."

She then dropped the blanket that covered her naked body and put more emphasis on her breasts by striking some poses.

Good now i need that blanket to cover something.

Medusa: "Fufufu~, i'm going to take a shower, care to join?"

Duncan: "Yeah, just need to make these chains disappear."

Medusa: "I'll be waiting~."

She turned around to go to the shower, but that gave me a full view of her rear, as she was about to enter the bathroom i slapped her ass. But that was a big mistake, she had a smug grin when she entered the bathroom, leaving me to clean the room... sometimes i forget how much of a tease Medusa can be, anyway with a snap of my fingers the chains disappeared leaving only the clothes scattered around and the furniture who looked... broken?

Ugh... let's take that shower otherwise we might miss the entire day.

After we showered, yep just showered, we made our way towards the class we are supposed to teach.