we don't make fun of each other

( ross pov )

I wake up feeling something wet under me. Again?! This the 4th time in a week! I sighed and go to rocky's room. " what's wrong ross?" He ask. " I wet myself again." I cried softly. " aw rossy, it's okay I'm not gonna spank you because you told me.. but you know I have to do something else?" He said. I nod and he hugs me. " I know you don't like it but you need a diaper until you stop having accidents." He said. I nod and start crying. " sssh it's okay, I got you.. come on lay down." He said. When he's done he picks me up. " come on, let's go downstairs." I nod. " why are you waring that?" Ryland ask. " he got a few accidents this week." Rocky said and set me in my chair.

Later I was laying on the couch whit a blanket. " hey rossy need something" Rocky asked. I shook my head. " I need to do some errands and stuff so you alone whit ryland." He said. " but what if I need change?" " Ryland can do it.." " okay.. how long are you gone?" " until tomorrow. So behave." He said and kiss my head.

* later *

I was stil on the couch, Rocky left an hour ago so we're home alone. It's still embarrassing that Ryland gonna change me. Than he walked in. " you need something, baby boy?" He ask whit a teasig voice. " no.. and please don't call me that.. it's embarrassing." I said. " aw.. is the little baby cranky." He laughs. " ryland, stop it." I whine. He grins. " btw.. rocky give us a list whit chores." He said. I growl. " urg.. really.. let's do it later.. I mean we have until tomorrow." I said grabbing the tv remote. " no, we doing it now." Ryland said and takes the remote out my hands. " hey!" " if we doing it now we done in an hour or 2 and than we can waching tv." He said. " can it wait? Come on.. we waching on show and than we start." I said. " ross don't let me spank you." " spanking for what? I only say I do it later, and I'm actually the oldest now so you have to listening to me." And crossing my arms. Ryland start laughing. " euhm, last I checked.. you waring diapers.. so that makes me older.." " I just got a few accidents.. that's happened!" " aw is the little baby cranky. You better start before I laying you over my lap." Ryland warned. " try me." I mumbled. " okay you ask for it." He grab my arm and lay me over his lap and start spanking me, really hard. " ryry stop! I did nothing wrong!" I cried. " yes you did, and now do what I say." He shouted. I nod and start doing the dishes. When I was done I walked back to the living room. " you done, ryland ask. " yes.. what you did? Cleaning up the garage.. now we need to clean our rooms.. you know what? You can clean it. You still needs a punishment for not listening. " you already spankinged me." I whining. " now! And don't let me say it again!" " no! I'm older so you can't force me!" I shout. " ross, don't let me spank you again." He warned. " no!" " okay that's it!" And he try me to lay me over his lap, but I fight back. But he is stronger and he start spanking me again. " now clean up the rooms." He shout. I sighed and walk upstairs. When I was done I walked back downstairs. " see, wasn't that bad." Ryland said. I roll my eyes. And sit on the couch.

* later that night *

( ross pov)

I was waching tv when ryland walked in. " come on rossy, time to sleep." He said whit a teasig voice. " it's only 8:30 " i said. " i know but babies gonna sleep early." " I'm not a baby.." " sorry but how many times did i had to change you?" I roll my eyes. " i know.. but because I can't control it doesn't make me a baby," " yes it is.. now go to bed before I spank you again." I sighed and go to my room. Than i notice i was wet agian, how is this even happening!? Now i have to tell ryalnd agian. I sighed and walk back downstairs. " Ryland?" " ross i told you to go to bed. What's wrong?" He ask. " i need.. i wet myself again" than ryland start laughing. " i told you! You was a baby. You can't even make it to the toilet." I cross my arms. " are you gonna change me or not?" " you know what? No.. maybe than you Learn." He said. " please i don't want a rash.. please.." i beg. " no now upstairs and in bed." He said. " fine, but I'm gonna tell rocky!" I cried. " no you not, than I gonna tell you didn't wand do your chores." Ryland said. " that's not true! I said I do it later" i said. " you really think he's gonna believe you?" " yes." " not if I tell, ross was really bad I ask him nicely to do the chores and he refused, than he wanted to hit me." Says ryland saldy. I sighed and run upstairs.