sick

Idea by my partner in crime RedRoseR595

( rocky's pov )

I wake up from wired sounds in tbe badroom so i decided to take a look. " ross, are you okay?" I ask as I walk in. " n-no.." he stutter and throwing up again. I sit next to him and rubbing his back. " let it out rossy.. I got you." When he is done I give him a glass water and carrie him back to his room.

* the next day *

I was taking off ross while he was sick. He only eat some fruits and drink a lot of water. But I think he also have fever. " need something else?" I ask. " wand cuddles.." he cried. I sighed and hugs him. " you have to eat something for lunch." I say. " don't wand to.." " I'm sorry rossy, but you have to eat something. What if I make you some chicken soup?" He nods and cuddles in my chest. I smile and kiss his head.

After ross eat his soup I put him to bed agian. " hey rocky.. where's ross?" Ryland ask as he walked into the kitchen. " upstairs.. I think he has a fever." I say. " than I hear crying upstairs. " come on ry." I say and we run upstairs. Ross covered in puke  and also his bed. " aw rossy it's okay, we can clean it up." Ryland said. " I wash him, can you change his bed sheets?" I ask. " sure.." I picked ross up but felt really warm and was really pale. " ry.. we need to take him to the doctor.. he's burning up." I said worried.  " d-doctors.. no.. no doctor.." ross cried. " okay.. okay.. no doctors.. but let's get you clean and than.. we.. have a short drive." I said. " okay.." I hate to lie to him, but that's the only way he listened and he is afraid of doctors.

Later me,  ryland and ross sat in the car. I also called my other siblings to help her because I don't know how ross will react. When we arrived my other siblings were already there. " rocky.. what are we doing here?" He ask scared. I look at ryland and we took him out the car, than he start crying and screaming. " ssh it's okay baby, it's okay we here." I cooed. I kiss his head and he start sucking his thumb. " aw he is so cute." Riker cooed. " you be okay rossy." I said. Me and riker walked into the doctor's office and our other siblings were in the waiting room.

" Scawy wocky.." ross cried. " ssh it's okay." He start hiding in my chest and sucking his thumb. " you okay rossy?" Riker ask. I sighed. " he is back in his headspace.." " headspace?  Why didn't you tell us?" He ask. " ross wanna keep it a sacred.." i say. Riker nod and kiss his head. " so that's why he is so Clingy?" I nod. Than the doctor walked in. " so what is the problem?" The docter ask. " he has a bad fever.. but he is in haedspace from a 1 year old." I say. " I see.. so you ross right?" The docter ask. " no... that's him.." he cried and point at riker. We start laughing. " rossy.. don't lie to people." I say kissing his head. That the doctor start checking up ross. " yes, it's just a heavy fever. But he will be okay, give him enough rest, a bath, amd some medicines." We nod. " than he whispers something in riker ear, and he nod. I know what that means. I hug ross tightly. " it's okay rossy.. you gonna feel a small pinch." Than he start crying again and fighting to get free. " so it's over rossy.. you was a good boy." The docter said. " thanks give ross a lollipop. " and what we say?" I ask. " thanwy u.." he said softly. Than we go back home.

When we where back home I bring ross to his nursery. " have a good nap baby." I say and kiss his head. " aw he is so cute.." ryland cooed. I nod. " yes he is.." I smiled and we leave the room.