sprained ankle

( ross pov )

We have a family game today whit our cousins the g's, unkel and our dad. " come on guys we're leaving!" Calles rocky. " I'm gonna sit in the fround!" Shouts ryland and run outside. " ow come on!" I shout. " you can sit in the front later." Laughs rocky.

* later *

" come on ross!" Calles rocky. I start running and without thinking i tripped and fall over. " ross!" And everyone running towards me. " you okay?" Ask ryland. " no, my ankel hurt. " can you stand up?" Ask dad and help me up. " ow! No.. it's hurt so muce!" I cried. " okay i help you." Says rocky and picked me up and carried me to the bench were mom was. " my poor baby." She cooed. Dad looked at my ankel. " does this hurt?" He ask. " yes" " okay it's not broken but sprained." He say. I nob and i look at the painfull scratch. " Let's take care of it" says mom and grabs the aid kit. I hugs here and she kiss my head. I was watch the game whit my head on moms lap. " does your ankel still hurts?" Ask mom. I nob. Than walked rocky towards us. " you okay?" He ask. " no.. i wanna play to.." i say softly. " i know.. buddy I'm sorry." He say rubbing my hair. I nob and hugs him. Than he picks me up and start running whit me over the field. " yhea!" I Yell happily and hugs him. " be careful You 2!" Calles dad. " yhea, I just wanted Ross have fun to!" Says rocky and hugs me. I smile at him and hugs him back.

When we back home rocky place me on the couch and give some ice for my ankel. " thanks rocky." I say. " it's okay baby." He say. Than sit ryland next to me. " you wanna play some games?" He ask. " no.. i just wanna rest." I say softly. " you okay?" Ask rocky I nob. Ryland grabs a blanket tucked me in.
I lay in his lap and close my eyes.

* later *

( rocky's pov)

Ross was asleep on ryland lap. " is he okay?" I ask. " yhea, he's asleep for a half hour now." He say. I nod and check his enkel. " ow.." he whine and wakes up. " sorry baby. Still hurts?" I ask. He nod and crawls in my lap. " it's gonna be okay." I say. " we take you to the doctor okay?" I say. " no please.. " he cried. " ssh I just wanna know if you okay." I say. " fine.." he sighed. I picked him up and carry him to the car.

* at the docter *

" nothing wrong.. only sprained, so take some rest and try not to walk to much on it until tomorrow. I see you next week. But if it still hurt that much come back tomorrow. " Say the doctor. We nod and ho back home.

" I wand you on the couch okay? Ryland stay whit you." He nod. I carrie him inside and place him in the couch. " is he okay?" Ask ryland. I nod and kiss Ross had.

* the next day *

( Ross pov)

My ankle still hurts so the doctor decided to put a cast on it. " which color you wand?" Ask the doctor. " yellow.." I say. I nod and take rocky's hand. " you be fine. He say.

When we got home. Rocky place me on the couch. " if you wand something tell me" he say. " cuddlin?" I ask cutely. He smile and sit next to me whit ryland. We waching movies and cuddling each other for the rest of the day.