aftercare

( rocky's pov )

" ssht it's okay now, you're okay." I whisper and stroke Ross hair. " it's Hurst.. " he snobs. " I know but you need to learn behave yourself." I say and rubbing his back. " I'm sorry." " it's okay." I kiss his head. " are you still mad at me?" He ask softly. " no, I can't stay mad at you." I smile at him. Ross looked at me and try to smile to but he's to upset from his spanking. " aw baby." I cooed, I hugged him tightly. " I love you rossy," " I love you too." He say and lay his head in my chest and sucking his thumb. He always do that when he's upset and it calms him down, and he also loves listening to my heartbeat even if he was a baby. " can I pullup you're pants already?" I ask. " no hurts." He yawned. " okay do you wand a blanket?" " yes please"he says softly. I pullup a blanket over us. " here baby," " " rocky? You love me right?" " yhea ofcourse I love you, you're my baby brother. I'm always love you, even you were in trouble." " I love you too, even you spanking me." I laughed and kissed his head. " okay rossy, do you wand a bath or something?" I ask. " yes and than waching movies?" He asks. " yhea we can do that." " thanks, I love you rocky." Smiles Ross and hugs me. " I love you to rossy." I stand up and go into the bathroom and make his bath whit a ton of bubbles.  When I go back to my room, is Ross asleep still whit his thumb. in his mouth. " wake up rossy, bath's ready" I say and shook him awake. " come in whit me?" He ask. " well if you really wand, I guess." I smile. I took his hand and we going back to the bathroom, I undress myself and Ross and put him in the tub. " do you like it?" I ask. He nods and lay back on my chest. " I love you rossy" " I love you to.. rocky."

A/N I know my first stories are raelly short because it's the first time I make this so if you had any ideas let me know.