scared of the dark

( rocky's pov )

" rocky? Can I sleep with you please?" I open my eyes and see Ross. " yhea sure.. what's wrong?" "I can't sleep." He sighed. " I hugs him and rubbing his back. " try to sleep okay?" He nobs and sucking his thumb. I kiss head and go back to sleep.

* a few days later *

Something wrong whit ross, he wand to sleep with me every night! " ready to go sleep?" I ask. " can I sleep whit you?" He ask softly. " no, not tonight you gonna sleep in your own bed." I say. He start crying. " please let me sleep whit you." " come on Ross, you're a big boy, you can do this." I cooed and kiss his head.

( Ross pov)

I can't sleep, i hate the dark. I wacht a horror movie last week and I'm really scared right now, I wanna sleep whit rocky, I'm save whit him. I start to cry and go to his room. " rocky, please let me sleep with you." I cried. He growled and sit up. " okay.. you can sleep whit me.. but tomorrow you sleep in your own bed understand me?" He nobs and wipes his tear away. "Come here." He sighted and hugs me. " ready to sleep?" I nob and sucking my thumb.

The next day I woke up with rocky next to me. " good morning baby," smiles rocky and stroke my hair. " had you good night?" I nob. " yhea," he kiss my forehead and and step out bed. " come on, Ross." he say and held his hand. I reaches my hands out for him. He sighed and picks me up. " I love you." I whisper. " I love you too." He say and kiss my cheek.

( rocky's pov)

This night I tuck Ross in and kiss his head. " rocky.. I.. " " no! Ross you gonna sleep in your own bed, I told you!" I shout at him. " but Rocky.." " Ross." I walk to the door and he steps out bed. " Ross, in bed or I spank you!" " n-no.." " then go back to bed." " no." " don't let me count!" He start sobbing. " 1.." " rocky no.." " 2.." " rocky please" " don't let me say 3" I warning. " no please.." he cried. " 3! Okay you ask for it!"I yell and storms over him. I bent hem over his bed and start spanking him. " please stop!" He beget. " are you gonna sleep?" I ask. He nobs. " good," I say and kiss his head. " good night." He say softly.

that night I wake up from crying. I step out bed and go to Ross room. He was crying in a corner of his i
Room. " hey, what's wrong? Why are you hiding here?" I cooed. " i..I'm scared.." he cries. " scared? of what?" I say and sit next to him. " it's so dark in here." He nobs and start crying. " aw, are you afraid of the dark?" I cooed. He nobs. " aw, is that why you always wanted to sleep with me?" " yes, I feel save, you protecting me." He say softly. I smilie and hugs him. " why didn't you tell me this?" " I don't know.. but I watched a horror movie a few days ago.. " he sighed. " Ross.. how many times I told you, no horror movies of you alone.." " I'm sorry rocky" he Says softly. " it's okay.. come on." I pick him up and carrie's him to my room." can I sleep whit you?" " yhea and tomorrow l see if l can you buy a nightlight." I say and kiss his head. " thanks rocky." He say and hugs me. I hugs him back and lay him down. " now sleep buddy," I say and tucks him in. " you a good boy." I smile.

The next day I wake up whit Ross beside me. " wake up baby" I whisper and stroke his hair. " hey.." he say sleepy. I grins and kiss his head. " do you have a good night?" He nobs. " you protect me.." he say softly. " I will always protecting you" i say and hugs him. " what are we gonna do today?" He ask. " well I think, working on our songs, than going to the stor and buy you a nightlight." I say. " okay.. so.. I'm not allowed to sleep whit you anymore?" He ask. " aw baby, ofcourse not, you can always sleep whit me, but for now I wand you to sleep in your own bed, okay?" I say. He nobs and hugs me tightly. " whoa rossy," i laughed. " okay i make breakfast, you can lay down on the couch if you wand." I say and pick him up. " okay." He say softly and sucking his thumb. I kiss his head. " i love you baby." I cooed. He lay his head on my shoulder. " you're so a good boy." I say.

* that night *

" you sure it's save?" He ask scared. " yhea, sure." I say tucked him in. " good night baby." " night rocky." He say softly and I kiss his head. I smile at him as i leave the room. He's so cute.