don't humiliating your brother

Help whit my partner in crime RedRoseR595

( ross pov)

I was walking to detention, i was late in class because i need a book from the library and i couldn't find it.

The moment I walked in I saw ryland. He can't see me! He probably gonna spank me and tell rocky. But he saw me and smirked at me. " why are you here?" I ask. But he didn't response, than the teacher walked out for a moment and ryland smirked at me again. " what?" Than he grabs me and bent me over a desk and start spanking me. " RYLAND WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell but he doesn't listen and spanks me. He can spank me but not in public places, for sure not in school. " Ryland stop pleases.." I cried. Than he stopped. And sit back down.

After detention we both walk out school. Than we saw ryland friends. " come on ross." He said grabbing my arm and dragged me to his friends. " is it true that Ryland spanked you?" On of the boys laugh. I didn't say anything. Than ryland grabbed me and I was spanked again. After that Ryland stepped in the car from his friends and they drove away.

( rocky's pov)

I was cleaning up the kitchen a little bit when ryland and his friends walked in. " why are you so late?" I ask.  " I got detention.. but it wasn't my fault.. I was standing up for my friend." He said. I sighed. " so it was self-defense?" He nod. " okay.." I said. They nod and go upstairs. Later ross walked also in but he was fully crying. " rossy what happened?  Why are you late?" I ask. But he keeps crying,  so i took off his bagpack and pick him up and sat him on the counter. " can you firt tell me why you late?" I ask. " detention.. I'm sowwy... but I didn’t mean to.. I needed a bwook fwom the libawy but I couldn't find it." He cried. " it's okay.. why didn't you came home whit ryland." " he didn't let me.. he spanked me.. than he let his friends spank me." Ross cried. I sighed " come whit me rossy." I said picking him up.

I nocking on ryland's door. " come in." He answered. We walked in. " explain yourself. " I said strictly. " I already told you I'm sorry" ryland said. " it's not about the detention." " than what is it about?" " spanking your brother." I said. " well.. I had to.. he had detention." Ryland said defending him. " not in public places,  you know that. So tell me." " ryland said we could spank him.. and we actually got in trouble by fighting. " One of his friends said. I nod. " well everyone home now." I said. When everyone was gone I bent ryland over his bed and start spanking him. " never humiliating your brother again" " s-sorry." Ryland sobs. I give him 15 more for lying to me, fighting and detention. When I was done I hugged him. " don't do that ever again understand me?" He nod. " good, now go apologize to ross." He nod and we went to ross room. "Rossy, I'm sorry for what happened today" he just nod. " can  you forgive me?" " not yet.
You huwt me." Ryland sighed and went to his room. " you don't have to buddy.. I start dinner okay" I said. He nod and start his homework. I went back to ryland's room. " it' gonna take a while before he can trust you again." I said. " I know.. just know I'm really sorry." Ryland sighed. " I know.. just start your homework, dinner is in 15 minutes." Said and walk back downstairs.