cranky

( rocky's pov)

I was making breakfast " morning Ross." I smlie when he comes into the kitchen.  " lave me alone." He mumbled.  " " what's wrong?" I ask. " I set lave alone!"  He shout. " hey! Don't talk to me like that" I say strictly.  He grows and crosses his arms. " what's wrong bro?" I ask. " noting" he snaps and go into the livingroom.  I sighed and look at my cranky brother.

* later *

" rossy, can you do the dishes for me?" I ask. " why" he snaps. " because I told you to do it."  I say strictly.  " no, I don't wanna." He snap and crosses his arms. " stop snapping at me! And do what I say."  I say almost loosing my temper. " fine!" He shout and walk into the kitchen. I sighted, what I'm supposed to do whit this boy? " I'm ready." He say after a while. I smilie. " thanks buddy." I say and kiss his head.  " can I go out?" He ask. " fine.. don't be late?" I say.

* later that night *

That boy is in so much trouble! His still not home and he didn't answer my calls or text messages. It's really late now and I'm really worried. Than I here a door open and a drunk ross stumbled into the room. " there you are, why didn't you answer my calls?" I ask. " I just want it to be alone." He say. " okay but I was worried about you. What if something happened to you?" " rocky, please I had a long night yesterday so please shut the f***  up!" He yells at me.  " okay that's it!" I grab his arm and dragged him to the livingroom. " you getting a spanking for you behavior! I am sick of it!" I say strictly and put his pants  and boxer of and start spanking him. " rocky please stop! I'm sorry! I never do it again! Stop!" He cry. " hold on baby, 10 more." I say. He crying harder and grips my leg. " so you're done," I say and put him on my lap. " I.. I'm so sorry rocky." He cry's. " ssh it's okay now." I cooed. I let him cry out of a while. " so better?" I aks. He shook his head. " it's Hurst so much." He cried. " I know but you need to learn behav yourself." I say and kiss his wet cheeks. " come on, let's take you to bed." I smilie and pick him up. I lay him on his bed and start  changing him in his pyjamas. He yawned and sucking his thumb. " aw you look so cute. " I smilie and tucked him in. " I love you baby." I say and kiss his head. " i love  you to" he say softly.  I leave the room and go to my room. I waching tv for a while a go to bed.

* that night *

( Ross pov)

" rocky.. rocky, rocky please wake up" I cried. " what..? Ross? What's wrong?" He ask. I start to cry. " hey, rossy? What's wrong baby?" Ask rocky and let me in his bed. " nightmare." " aw, do you wanna talk?"  He ask and hugs me. I shook my head. " I just want to be comfort." I cried. " that's fine.." he smilie and kiss my head. " you be okay baby." He Says. " can I stay here?" " yes," he say and tuck me in. " Ross? Whe were you so cranky today?" " because I had a bad night..." I sighed. " aw why didn't tell me? I could help you" he say. " I don't know.. " " ssh it's okay, try to sleep okay?" I nob and start crying. " ssh it's okay, don't cry" he cooed en kiss my head. " I'm so tired." I cried. He hugs me and rubbing my back, he start humming and stroke my hair. I start sucking my thumb and fall asleep in rocky's arms. " have a good night rossy." Say rocky and kiss my head.