clingy and a bad day

( rocky's pov )

I wake up in a really bad mood today. I growl and roll over. " rocky! Let's cuddle!" Shouts ross and jumped on my bed. " ross.. lave me alone please." I say. " but I wanna cuddling.. please?" I sighed and hugs him. " can you now lave me alone?" I ask. " fine.." he sighed and lave my room

* later *

( ross pov)

I was playing outside on my own because had a bad mood. Maybe I need to cuddling him, he always cuddling me when I have a bad day. I run inside and go to rocky's room. I smile and jump on his bed. " ross! What the hell you doning?!" He shouts. " I cuddling you.." I say softly. He pushing me off the bed. " lave me alone!" He yells. " but.. you have a bad day and I wand cuddling you maybe you gets better" I say. " get out my room!!" He yells and grabs my arm. " no!" I say and hugs him again. " let go ross!" He yells and throws me out his room and slam the door. " I hate you!" I cried. Than he opens his door again and grab me by my shirt. " what you just say to me!?" " y-you heard me.." he pulls me in his room and start spanking me. " please stop.. stop please.." I cry. Than he pulls my pants off and spank me harder. " stop! Stop please." Than he picks me up and carrie's me to my room. " and you stay here untill I say so, understand?!" I nob, then he slam my door. I start crying. Now he hates me, rocky hates me. I just wand to help him whit shin bad day.

* later *

( rocky's pov )

I was waching TV in my room, I really hate bad days.. and I take it off on Ross, he just wand to help me. I stand up and go to his room. " rossy? Can I come in?" I ask. He looks at me whit tears in his eyes. " I'm so sorry rossy I know you wandt to help me" I say and sit next to him. He crawls into my arms. " now I need cuddels." He cried. " always baby." I say and kiss his head. " I don't.. hate you rocky.." " ssh I know buddy " I cooed. He holds me tightly. I kiss his head And pull him on my lap. " I love you baby." I whisper and rock him back and front. " I love you rossy." " I love you to rocky." He say. I smile and hugs him tightly. " waching movies?" Ask Ross softly. " yhea sure.. come on." I say. I pick him up and carrie's him to my room. I put him in bed and put the blankets over us. " I hate fighting whit you.." he whispers. " yhea.. me to.." I say and we cuddling each other.

Whit help from

wdw_p2k_jtb_mah_snc