misbehavior

( rocky's pov )

I don't know what to do, Ross is really misbehavior the last time. He's disobey, snapping at me, don't listen and he yells a lot. I don't want to spank him because I think something border him. I talked to mom, dad and riker and they say I better spank him for his behavior, but i can't. Then i hear a door slam. " Ross, don't slam whit Door's please." I sight. " don't tell me what to do!" He snaps. " Ross please, stop and tell me what's wrong" I beg. " there is nothing wrong whit me! Lave me the fu*k alone!" He yells " stop yelling at me, you think this is funny?" " shut up!" " Ross! What's wrong whit you?! You act different" " stop asking me what's wrong? There's nothing wrong with me! Just leave me alone!" He yells. " no! I'm still your big brother so you have the tell me what's wrong." I say strict. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. " don't roll you're eyes at me young man." I become really flustered at him. " Ross please tell me what's wrong, I promise I would not mad at you " I sigh " yhea sure.. you always been mad at me for everything I do wrong." I see in his eyes that he wanna cry but he doesn't. " that's not true, yhea, sometimes I get mad at you.. but that's you're own fault." He looks at me and tears running down his face. " I hate you!" He yells at me. " okay! That is it! I have enough of your behavior!" I grab his wrist and pull his pants and underwear of and bend him over my lap. " start counting!" I yell and start spanking him really hard. " wait how many?" He cries. " I said count them!" I yell. I know this hurt him, but he hurt me to." " please stop! I lost counting! Don't start over please!" He cry and try to get away. " stop struggling or you gets more!" I yell. I'm really mad at him now. " please I'm sorry! Stop spanking me!" I growl and throw him off my lap. " go to you're room now!!" " and cuddles?" He ask softly. " you don't deserve then right now." He start crying again and run to his room.

( Ross pov )

I really hate my life! Everyone hate's me! Even rocky hate's me! I grap my razor and start cutting me. "Nobody cares about me." I start crying again and cut harder. than walks rocky in my room. " ROSS!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" he yells and pull me up. " are you crazy or something? Are you lose you're mind?!" He takes me to the badroom and clinging my wrist. Then he taks me to his room and spanks me again. " please,no more I'm really sorry!" I cry. " stop please." He stop and set me on his lap. " Ross? Wye are you doning this? Please tell me I'm really worried about you." Rocky cries. " I... I don't know, I don't know! I'm don't know what's wrong whit me." I cry.

( rocky's pov )

I rock Ross back and front. I think he's depressed.. my little brother is depressed and I didn't realize. " I'm so sorry." He cry. " ssh it's okay now, you okay now, you okay" " no! No I'm not okay! You always says I'm okay but I'm not! I was never fine!" " aw rossy, wye didn't you tell me this?" " I thought you would be mad at me" he cries. " Ross I would never mad at you for this." He starts crying again. " aw rossy, I'm so sorry I didn't see this. But wye are you cutting you're self?" " I don't know rocky." I sight and kissed his head. " you know I love?" I nobs and wipes his tears away. " Ross I mean this, I love you so much." He cry harder and hide in my chest. " come on buddy, let's take care of your cuts." I say and pick him up and carry him to the badroom and took a bandage around his wrists, and kissed them" so you're done now" I smile and kiss his head. " I'm sorry. " Ross sight. " it's okay now.. just tell me when something bordering you, I can help you." " no you can't, you can't help me with this." " yes I can, I'm your big brother. And I always help you, no matter what." He sight and show me his phone. " check Twitter." He mumbled. I unlocked his phone and check his message from Twitter. I notice a bunch of hate comments. " aw Ross, are you believe this?" He nods. I sight and sat him on my lap. " Ross this isn't true, you're amazing, wonderful and beautiful. Don't listen to them." I say and kissed his head. He start crying again and hugs me. " let them stop this! It hurt me so bad!" He cry. " I'm gonna try." " promise me, promise me please!" " ssh everything gonna be alright." I cooed en kissed his head. He start sucking his thumb and fall asleep in my chest. " I would never hate you." I whisper.

A/N hey guys, do like it if i make a
sequel of this? Let me know in the comments and what's happened.