The secret crush

For wdw_p2k_jtb_mah_r5

( ryland pov )

" rocky! Stop!" Laugh ross as rocky ticked him again. " what you just say?" He aks. " p-please" he laughed. I roled my eyes. Why's he always so childish?  He's 24 not 2. He always wants attention,  cuddles and sleep whit rocky if he gets scared. It's so annoying! I have a crush on rocky and he doesn't even notice it! Just because he only had attention to Ross! I think I'm gonna teach Ross a lesson.

( ross pov)

I was playing whit rocky for a little bit. I love playing whit my big brother even if I was little.  He was ticketing me. " okay.. I need to work on some lyrics, go play whit ryland okay?" He say and kiss my head. I smile and running to the livingroom were ryland was. " ryry! Come play whit me!" I shout happily. " why? Why don't you play whit rocky?" He aks. " he need to work on lyrics, so.. wanna play?" I smile. " no," he say. " why?" I winging.  " because I don't wanna play, I'm not a child anymore go play in your own." He snaps. " please.. until rocky is done.? He groans and pull me over his lap, take my pants and boxser off and start spanking me really hard. " stop! What you doing?!" I cry. He spanks me and I did nothing wrong! " ry stop! I did nothing wrong!" I cry harder and spanks me harder. I start screaming and crying harder. But he keeps going. " rocky! Help me!" I scream and cry. " stop struggling Ross! Or you gets harder." Yells ryland and keep spanking me. Than he pulls out his belt and spanks me. " ryry no pwease stop!" I cry. " what's going an here.. RYLAND MICAHEL LYNCH!! WHAT THE HACK ARE YOU DOING!" yells rocky mad. Ryland stop spanking me and I fall of his lap. " rocky..." I cry and reaching for my big brother. " my poor baby. Ryand why are you spanking him?" Ask rocky and pick me up. " he.. he.." stutter ryland trying to blame me for something. " I did nothing wrong, rocky." I cried. " okay enough upstairs now." Say rocky and carrie's me upstairs, ryland was following. " ry.. in the corner of my room while I taking care of Ross." He say strict. He nobs and walked into rocky's room. " come here baby, let me check." He say and place me on my stomach on bed looks very bad buddy.. you think you can sit by dinner?" He ask. I shock my head. " hurts.." I cried. " I know.. it's gonna sore for a while..  so.. I'm not going to spank you when your bad... but instead you gets longer time out or early to bed." I nod sadly. " try to take a nap okay? I'm taking care of ryland now and than you gets a bath." I nod and he tucks me in.

( ryland's pov )

Why I'm I so stupid?  I spank Ross a way to hard and knows rocky gonna hate me! Tears running down my face.  " ryland, come here" says rocky.  " sorry.." " Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Ross. I nod. " how many give you him?" He ask and crossing his arms. " I..  I don't know.. I didn't cound them..  I give him only 10 whit the belt. " okay..  you getting 10 whit the hand 10 whit the paddle and 5 whit the belt." " why so many?" I winging. " because spanking without reason is the paddle you know that, when we use a paddle?" He ask correctly. " when we getting late home drunk or having an attitude and talking back." I say. " good, over my lap ry.. and pants off." I nod and do what I told. I lay over his lap and he spanking me. Tahm I start crying it's hurts. When he's done he place me on his lap. " sssh you okay now. You know why I spanked you?" " because I spank Ross for no reason." I say softly. " good.. now.. tell me why would you spank him?" I sighed. " I..  I was jealous.. Ross always wanna play whit you and attention.. and I don't wanna lose you rocky I love you." I cried. " aw ryry, I always be there for both of you." He cooed. " no.. the reason.. I like you more as a brother.. and I was jealous." " ryland.. why.. didn't tell you, you like me?" " I was.. scared what if you.. hate me?" " I would never hate you. And.. I like you to." Says rocky. " what? But why?" I ask. " I don't know..  but don't be jealous if I spend time whit Ross. You know him.. he really loves attention and playing." Say rocky. " I promise.. I'm so sorry." I say. " it's okay babe." Says rocky and kissed my lips.i kiss him back. " come on let's check Ross." Smiles rocky. I nod and grabs him hand.

" I'm so sorry rossy" I wiper and kiss his cheeks. " ryry?" He ask sleepy. " yhea ross, it's me. I'm so sorry." He nods but smile. " it's okay now.. wanna play now?" He Ask and show me his puppy eyes. " yes we can play." I smile. " rocky play to?" Ask to rocky. He laughs. " fine.. come let's go outside." He say. " yhea!" Yells ross and grabs my and rocky's hand and we go outside and playing for a while.