overboard

( Ross pov )

I was running around and being crazy this morning. It was fun till rocky came an shouting at me for being loud so early.

" how many times have I told you! Don't yell so early in the morning!" He yells at me. Rocky is not a morning person so he hate wake up so early. " I-I'm sorry.. I was just playing." I Sutter. "If you wanna play.. go outside there can you play!" He shout. " sorry rocky.. I didn't meant to wake you up." He bend me over his lab and start spanking me. I start crying and try to get away. " stop or you gets more!" He yells at me.

* later *

I still get spanked by rocky and it's hurt so badly. " rocky! Please stop! I'm sorry!" I cry. He threw me of his lap and stomp upstairs. He never spanks me like this. I run to my room and start crying again. I just wanna play, rocky hate's it.

( rocky's pov)

Why was I so hard for Ross? He just wanna play and I spanked him. I get up and go to his room. " Rossy,  can we talk?" I ask. He's laying on his bed crying. " don't.. spank me please.." he cry.  " I'm not gonna spank you.. I just wanna talk.. you okay?" He looks at me whit tears in his eyes. " no..  no I'm not okay.. you spank me a way to hard!" He cry's. " aw.. rossy, im so sorry I didn't mean you to spank you like this. I was angry because you wake me up." I sight. " it hurts.. " he cried.  " I'm so sorry.. come on, let's take care of you. Can I pick you up?" I ask. " I..  I gues" he sight. I nob and pick him gently up. " hurts." He cries. " I know buddy. I'm so sorry." I shigt I laying him on my bed and put a blanket over us. " do you wanna cuddling whit me?" I ask. " I guse.." I kiss his head and rubbing his back. " why are you spanking me, I did nothing wrong." He cried. " I don't know buddy, I was just grumpy because I was tired." I say. He nobs. " are you still mad at me?" He ask.  " no, are you mad at me?" " no.. not anymore." He say and start playing whit my hear. I smilie and kiss his head." Than he jumps up and grabs my hand. " what's worng Ross?" I ask. " come play whit me?" He ask hopefully. I laugh and jump out bed. " let's play tag!" Shouts Ross happily. I laugh and run after him to the backyard.