nap time

( rocky's pov)

Ross is very cranky lately, he's snapping at me or throwing things at me or start yelling and throwing tantrums. I was working in the kitchen when in heard ross curse. I sighed. " Ross!" I shout at him. " what have i told you about curse so much?" He looks at me and mumbles somting. " ross." I say strictly. He grows and crossing his arms. " what's wrong?" I say. " there's nothing wrong with me! Lave me the f*** alone!" He yells. " don't yell at me! Understand." I say pretty mad. " i do what ever i wand!" " ross! Stop it right now!" He start crying and screaming and throwing himself on the ground. I sighed and picked him up. " ross? What's wrong?" I ask. He only keeps screaming and crying. " sssh rossy, what's wrong baby?" But he didn't answer me. I sit an the couch whit him on my lap. " what's wrong?" He still crying. I rubbing his back and kiss his head. " do you wanna lay down for a moment?" I ask. " hel no! I don't need nap!" He shouts. " rossy, come on you're tired." I say. " no!" And start screaming. " stop our i spank you" i warning him. He looks at me and try to get away. " hey, hey.. it's just a little nap.. you looks really tired." I say. " I DON'T NEED A F** NAP!!" he yells. " one swaer word, and I spank you." I warning. " shut the f*** up rocky! I don't need a f*** nap so lave me the f** alone!" He yells. " okay! That's it! I warned you!" I say mad, I put his pants of and start spanking him. " rocky stop please! I'm sorry!" He cries. " I give you 50 for you're behavior. " I say and he cry's harder and try to get away. " stop or you gets more!" " but I'm sorry!" " 10 more baby." I say. When I'm done I put him on my lap and rubbing his back. " ssst it's okay, I know you sorry." I whisper and kiss his wet cheeks. " don't cry baby, you okay." He keeps sobbing in my chest. " it's okay baby, you okay now." I cooed. " r-rocky.." "ssh it's okay baby." He start sucking his thumb and listening to my heartbeat. Then he closed his eyes. " I smile and hugs him. I carried him to his room and put him in bed. " have a good nap baby brother." I smile and kiss his head.

After a while I hear crying upstairs. When I'm his room he looks at me whit tears in his eyes. " hey,hey what's wrong?" I ask and picked him up and bouncing him in my arms. " we're where you?" He ask softly. " i was downstairs baby, why?" " I hate being alone." He snobs. " but you can come downstairs whenever you wand." I cooed. He shook his head. " wait.. is that the reason you don't wand take naps? You don't wanna be alone?" " yes.. I'm at night alone.. i don't wand be alone durning the day." " aw rossy, why didn't you tell me this? I could help you. i could stay whit you." " really? " he ask. " yhea.. only by naps at night you can sleep with me.. sometimes. Okay?" He nobs and hugs me. " i love you rocky " he say softly. " i love you to rossy, come lets take a snack and watch a movie. I say and carry him downstairs. " can i have cookies?" He ask. " how we say that?" " please?" " sure you can." Laugh. When ross was eating his cookies i put a movie on. " come here rossy" i call. He smile and jump on lap. " ow.. be careful baby. " i say and kiss his head. He cuddels me and sucking his thumb. I grinning at him, he's literally the cutest thing ever.