coming out

( Ross pov )

I'm latterly shaking right now, today I'm gonna tell rocky, today I'm going to tell him that I'm gay. Yes I'm gay and nobody knows.. but I wand rocky know it, and maybe he can tell the rest of the family. I sight and go to the garage. " rocky, I need to tell you something. " what's up, rossy?" He ask and stop whit he was doing. " promise you won't be mad and spank me." " what have done?" He ask. " nothing..  it's just.. I..  I'm gay." " well euhm.. okay." " wait your not mad?" I ask. " no why I would be mad at you?" Ask rocky and put me his lap. I look at him and start to cry. " aw baby,  what's wrong?" " it's so hard, i don't even accept myself. Why would you?" I cry. " because you are my baby brother and I love, who you are. I don't care even you like boys or girls, I love you. Don't cry." He cooed. " but why says everyone it's bad?" " I don't know rossy. But remember I will always love you.. and or family to." I nob and hugs him. " do you have a boyfriend?" " no, not yet." " okay, but if you get one.. " " don't start you looks like riker if you act like this" I laugh " rossy I mean it, nobody hurts you and nobody is allowed to spank you." Say rocky. I smile. " what about you?" " don't start young man." Laugh rocky and kiss my head. " when are we going to tell the family?" Ask rocky. " I don't know.. can.. you tell them? I'm really scared." I say softly.  " if you that feel better, yhea." I hugs rocky again I'm so happy that someone knows it. I'm only hope the fans accept it.

A/N: I know it is really short but
It's now 03:35 in my country and I can't sleep, so I thought I'm gonna write a story 😂. I know Ross is didn't gay in real life, but I love to writing it, so I hope you like it.

And now I gonna try to sleep.😂😅😴