nightmare ( age play story)

( Ross pov)

" okay rossy, sleep time." Says rocky and lay me in bed. " good night wocky." I yawned. He kissed my head and tucked me in. " I wuf you." " I love you to, rossy." He smiles and puts my pacifier in my mouth. I smile and  close my eyes.

* dream*

I was playing in my room whit my toys as rocky walked in. " wocky!" I smile. " what do you wand?" He snap. I look at him. Wye he acting like this? He's always nice to my. " w-wye..?" " Shut the hell up Ross! I hate you! And I don't wanna take care of you anymore!" He yells. Tears running down my face.

* End dream *

I wake up and start cry, it was just a dream, but I need te know if rocky still love me. I grap my blankt and pacifier and jump and run to his room.

( rocky's pov)

" wocky, wocky wake up." I open my eyes and see Ross sitting on my bed. "  hey rossy, what's up?" "  I had an nightmare." He say softly. " aw baby, you okay now" I say and hugs him. " wanna talk about?" " yeah you said you hate me.. and you won't want to take care of me anymore." He cries. " aw rossy, I would always take care of you even if you out of headspace. Don't cry." He nobs and hide head in my chest. " were is you're pacifier?" I ask and cover him whit my blankets. " he fell out when i wake you up." Says ross. I smile and put it back in to his mouth and he start sucking at it. " you so cute you know that?" " cute!" squeak he happy and clap in his hands.  I move him closer to my and start tickle him. " wocky stop pwease" he laughs. I kiss his head and hugs him again. " i love you so much, you know that?" " yhea i wuf you to." " i would never hate you." He smiles and  start yawning. " still tired aren't you?" He nobs and yawning again. " maybe we just go back to sleep." " otay, sleep whit you?" Ask Ross softly and sucking his pacifier.  " yes, it's okay." He hugs me and fall asleep in my arms. " I love you baby boy. "I smile and kis his head.