a day whit rossy ( age play )

( rocky's pov)

I wake up from crying. I look at my clock an it is 6am. " seriously Ross?" I growl and step out bed. Why wake he always so early up. " good morning rossy." I say and pick him up. " what's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" I ask. " alone.." " aw I'm always here." I cooed. I lay him down and change his diaper. " do you wanna laying whit me before breakfast?" I ask. He nobs and sucking his pacifier. I smile and kiss his cheeks. I carry him to my room and lay him in my bed. He crawled in my chest and start squeaking. " hey baby.." I smile and hugs him. " I love you." " wuv you to" he babbles. " okay baby.. let's get breakfast." I say and pick him up.

I sat him in his highchair. " what do you wand baby?" I ask. " cookies!" " no cookies for breakfast." I say. " fine.. pancakes?" " okay." I smile and rubbing his hair. " I eat by myself I'm a big boy." Say Ross. " well if you wand." I say and give him his plate. " be careful baby." He starts eating and I sit next to him. " what we gonna do today?" He ask softly. " well we have a day off so we can do what you wand." " yes! Can we go to the beach!?" " yhea we can do that." I say. He smilie and eating faster. " wow easy baby. We have time." I laugh. " sowwy wocky.." he smiles. " aw you so cute." I say. When we done I take him upstairs.

* later *

( Ross pov)

When we at the beach I wanna run the to the water but rocky grabs my arm. " hold on, first suncream than play." He say and I sit on a towel. " why? I be caweful." " I know buddy, but I don't wand you get sunburned." Say rocky. I nobs. " okay done, you can play.. but stay in my sight, don't go far and don't talk to strangers understand?" I say. " pwomise!" I say and run into the water and start playing whit the waves. After a while I run back to rocky. " your done?" He ask. I nob. " I gets hungry and tired." And crawls in his arms. " okay do wand a snack?" He ask. I nob. He give some cookies and my sippycub. " thanks wocky." I smile and start drinking. Than I start playing in the sand. " I thought you were tired?" Ask rocky and give me my toys. " not anymore, the cookies give my energy." I smile. Rocky laughs and start  playing whit me. After a while in run back to the water whit a water gun. Than I go back to rocky and splash him wet. " Ross!"  He shout and running after me. He grabs me and lay me over his shoulder. " so you thinks this funny?" He say and he walks to the water. " wocky no!" I yell as he put me into the water, i start splashing water on him and giggle.

After a few hours we go back home. " you were so a good boy today." Says rocky and put me in my carseat. I grab my pacifier and start sucking. " what we gonna do next?" I ask. " I give you a bad and than gets dinner." Says rocky and we drove home.

( rocky's pov)

I drive home in silence. " you tired rossy?" I ask. " nope! I'm full of energy!" He laughs. I smilie and continue driving. When we get home I pick Ross up and carrie him inside. " go to the badroom and wait for me okay?" I say. " otay wocky." He say and run upstairs. I unpack our stuff off the car and go upstairs. " okay, bath time." I smile and undress him. " thanks for today rocky." Say Ross softly in his normal voice. " aw your welcome rossy." I smile and hugs him. Than I put him in the tub and washing his hair and body. " hungry wocky.." I smilie. "  dinner is over an hour okay?" He nobs and plays whit his rubber duck. When I'm done I take him out and put him in a foodie pyjama. " aw you looks so cute." I cooed. " you cute." Says Ross cutely. I pick him up and carrie's him Downstairs. I put him in his playpen and start dinner.

( Ross pov)

I was playing a little bit till dinner is done. I had so a nice day! I'm so happy whit a brother as rocky who takes care of me. " rossy, dinner is done"  say rocky and pick me up. I smile and hugs him. " wuv you wocky." " aw, I love you to rossy." He sat me in my highchair and start feeding me. After that sat me back in my playpen. " I'm gonna eat my dinner and then make your bottle." He says and rubbing my hair. 

After a little bit I was laying in rocky's arms while he feeding me a bottle.  I felt my eyes drifting. " hey rossy." Smiles rocky. I looked at him and continue drinking. Rocky starts humming and rocking me. Then I falls asleep.

( rocky's pov)

Ross fell asleep in my arm and that's the cutest thing ever.  I put gently his pacifier  in his mouth and hugs him then carrie him upstairs. " don't leave me." He mumbled.  " I would never leave you." I cooed.  Than I change his diaper and laying him in his crib. " I love you baby boy." I whisper and kiss his head. Than I go to my room and change. Before I go to bed I going checking on Ross like every night. Then I ga back to my room. I'm so happy whit a brother as him. Then I falls asleep.