back in diapers

( ross pov )

I wake up from a nightmare and feel something wet under my bottom. Have i wet my bed again?! This is the 3the time in a week, Rocky gonna be so mad at my. I change my sheets and put them in the dirty in the laundry. " good morning rossy, already up?" He ask. " yhea i couldn't sleep anymore, I've already done the laundry.." i say. Rocky smiles and kiss my head. " good boy." " should i make breakfast?" I ask. " no.. you can watching tv or something." Says rocky and rubs trough my hear. I nobs and walk into the livinging room and sight. I hope i stay dry this night.

* that night*

That night i wake up and I'm wet again! How is that happened! I went to the bathroom before I went to sleep. I start to cry and crawl into a ball. " ross? What's wrong?" I hear rocky asking. " nothing.." i whimper " wye are you crying?" He ask. I look at him whit tearing eyes. " rossy, what's wrong? Wye are you crying? Do you have a nightmare or something?" " i.. i wet.. my bed." I cried. " you what?" " i wet my bed, rocky." " aw rossy, it's okay, accidents happened. Don't worry." " but it's happened 3 nights in a row.." " what! And you didn't even tell me this!" I cry harder. " I'm sorry rocky" " you know i should spanking you?" I nobs. " how manny?" I sight. " 10." " okay.." i whimper and lay on rocky's lap. " i do it quickly okay?" " yhea... im so sorry." Rocky starts spanking me and i start crying again. " okay, you're done. Go shower and than go to my roomand try to sleep." He says and kissed my head.

The next day i woke up in rocky's bed but he isn't in his bed. " rocky!?" I called. " hey rossy, you're awake." He say and pick me up. " your wet again?" I nob softly. " please don't spank me! I don't know how it's happened!" I cried. " ssh it's okay rossy. I'm not gonna spank you. But you have to come whit me." " okay, What's wrong?" He takes me to the badroom and laying me on the floor. Then he put me into a diaper. " rocky! Whts are you doing?!" " Ross, you wet you're bed 5 tims, and I don't wanna change your sheets everytime you wet them. " I'm not a baby anymore." " I know buddy, but it's for a while when you stop having accidents your out of it." He says and kiss my head. " okay, but don't make fun of me.. it's embarrassed." I cried. " I would never make fun of you " say rocky and pick me up. " and if we go out?" " well you can were a sweatpants, but at home no pants okay?" " why? I don't wanna walk around in a diaper like a baby." I sight. " Ross can you please cooperate, I know you hate it, but I wanna help." " fine.." I mumbled and crosses my arms. " okay let's go downstairs for breakfast." Smiles rocky and carrie's me to the kitchen. I really hate this.

I'm sitting in the garage working at or songs. Than I feel something wet. Are you kidding me? Did i just using my diaper? I sight and stand up. Walking in a diaper is hard. " Rocky?" " I'm here Ross, what's up?" " can.. you.. change me please?" I ask awkwardly. " yhea sure." He says and took my hand. I start to cry again. " hey, what's wrong rossy?" Ask rocky. " I hate this." I cry. " I know, but you wet yourself every night and now at the day to." " that's only because I'm in this stupid diaper." Rocky hugs me and pick me up. " I know you hate it, but as long you wet yourself you need a diaper. " " I hate it." "I know rossy, come on I change you and then we can wacht a movie." Says rocky and kiss my head.

( rocky's pov )

I lay ross on the floor and change his diaper. Than he starts cry again. " aw rossy, you okay." I cooed. I feel bad for him, but he has to much accidents. " so you're done, now let's watch a movie." I smile and pick him up." Ross nobs and hugs me tight. " I love you." I smile and kiss his head. I place him on the couch and tuck him in whit a blanket. " I bee back I a minut." I say and rubbing his hear. I go to the bathroom and put myself in a diaper. I know it's wired but maybe Ross feel his comfortable when I have a diaper to. When I come back in the living room looks Ross confused. " we are you wearing a diaper?" He aks. " I thought you feel comfortable if I had a diaper to." " but.. why?" " rossy, I'm your big brother, I don't wanna see you sad." I say and sit next to him. " I love you rocky" smiles Ross and lay down in my chest. " I love you to rossy" I say and kiss his head. " how long are you wearing them?" " as long as you." " and what if.. I wear them forever?" I laugh and smile. " well I think we are stuck in diapers." Ross laugh and fall asleep in my chest.

* a few days later *

( rocky's pov)

" rocky!, rocky" " what's worng Ross?" I ask sleepy. " I'm dry!" Should Ross happy. " really? No accidents anymore?" I ask. He nobs and jump on my bed. " come on put this thing from me." I laugh and hugs him. " okay come on. Were out of diapers I guess. "I smile and pick him up.