our little boy

( rocky's pov)

" Ross come on!" I yell. " we were late for a meeting so we need to hurry up. " coming rocky!"he yell from upstairs. He runs downstairs. " ready go?" I ask. " wait! I forget somting!" He say and run back upstairs. " we're Ross?" Ask ryland. " upstairs, Ross! We need to go now!" " yhea.. I'm..." I here a scream and a loud thump. We jump up and running " Ross! You okay!?" I ask. But he didn't move. " Ross! Please wake up!" I cried. This is al my fault. " he's breading, come we take him to the hospital." Says ryland. I nod and picks him up. " please be okay rossy" I whisper.

Later he was laying in a bed. " you be okay.. it's al my fault.. if i.." I whisper and stroks his hair. " no it's not your fault." Says ryland. Than he opens his eyes. " Ross! You are awake!" I say happily. He looks around confusing. " you at the hospital" says ryland. Than he starts crying. " no! No doctow! Pwease wocky wywy." We look at each other. " I get a doctor." Says ryland and walked out. " hey rossy, you okay.." I ask. " wocky?" He ask and makes grabby hands at me. " come here baby." I smile and pick him up. He smiles and claps his hands happily. I grin and kiss his cheeks. Then walks ryland in whit a doctor. " what's the problem?" He ask. " he wakes up and start talking as a baby." I say and lay him down. " let me see" Says the docter check his head. " he's in a headspace.. he hits his head really hard. So he is in a headspace from a 2 years old." He say. " ow.. he's gonna be okay.. like his old self?" I ask. " we don't know yet.. just, take care of him he needs you." We nod. " is there something things we need to know before we take him home?" Ask ryland. " well.. he acts like a baby so you have to treading him like that. And you have to come evey month for a checkup. " We nod and looking at Ross who's sucking his thumb. " aw rossy." I say and pick him up. " let's go home." I say and we walked to the car.

* a few days later *

( ryland's pov )

We buy a a lot of baby stuff dor ross. " like a crib, highchair, changing table, diapers, toys, pacifiers and clothes. And we set up a nursery. it's wierd to see ross like this, but he's so cute. He always wand to cuddling and plying. Even the smallest things makes him happy. I was watching TV when run towards me and jump on me. " careful
baby, what's wrong? " I ask and rubbing his back. He start whining and hide in my chest. " ry? Have you seen r.. ow there you are." Smiles rocky. Ross look up and crawl behind me. " what's wrong with him?" I ask and set him on my lap. " he needs a bath." " no bafh." He cried. " why not?" I cooed. " wet." He say. We start laughing. " and if you swimming in a pool you're not wer?" I ask. " no the samw.." he pout. " why not baby?" Ask rocky and rubbing his hair. " what about a quick bath?" I ask. " fine.."
" that's my boy." I smile and carried him to the badroom. I runs his bath while rocky undress him. He set him in the tub and start splashing in the water. " careful baby." I say and start washing his hair. Rocky smiles and put his arm around me.

* that night *

( rocky's pov )

I wake up from crying. " it's your turn.." mumbled ryland sleepy. I growl " when was it your turn?" I ask. " if he crys at the day." He say. I sighed and go to his room. " hey baby, what's wrong?" I ask and pick him up. He keeps crying. I lay him on the changing table and change his diaper. " sst you okay." I cooed and kiss his head. Than walks ryland in. " hey baby. Why are you crying?" He Cooed and stroke his hair. " scawy dweam." He cried. " aw, it's okay rossy you save now." I cood. He sniffed and wipe his trears away. " I sweepy" he cried. " we know baby." Says Ryand and kiss his head. I lay him down in his crib but he start whining and reaches for us. I give his pacifier and he close his eyes. We smile. " good night rossy." I say and we kiss his head. Than we go back to bed. I kiss Ryland nose and we fall both asleep.