arguments

( rocky's pov )

Me and ross going rock climbing today. " I don't know.. " " i don't know." Says Ross. " come on it's gonna be fun!" I smile and took his hand. Than we see a gril standing. " hey, " She smile. " hey.." I stumbled. " She so pretty I'm gonna ask here out.

( Ross pov)

Okay that gril is kind of cute. " what's you're name?" I ask. " destiny." She smile.

After we climbed for a while we go home.. but first I'm gonna ask destiny. " hey destiny," " yes?" " would you like.. going out whit me?" I ask hopeful. " I like that.. when?" " I don't know..?" I say " tonight? I have nothingto do." She say. " great we wait." I say and walk away.

" Ross? Were we're you?" Ask rocky. " you know that gril destiny?" " yes..?" " I ask here out! She comes whit us.." I say happy. " you what?! I was going to ask here!" Says rocky mad. " wow chil bro, there are other girls here aks one of them." I say. " I see you at the car." Say rocky and walked away. I sighed what's hes problem? " I'm ready Ross." Says destiny and took my hand and we walk to the car. " you can drive." Says rocky and Handel me the keys. He's still mad.

( rocky's pov)

It's so unfair! Why gets he all the girls? Nobody wants me.. and why? Because I was not in a tv show! We drive home in silence. " wait here.. I go change." says Ross and run upstairs. " do.. you wand to drink something?" I aks. " no it's fine thanks, you brother is cute." She smiles. She don't like me. " yhea.. he's a good guy." I say whit a fake smile. " I'm ready!" I look up see Ross standing. " your not stealing her from me." He whisper. " don't worry she don't like me." I whisper back. He grab her hand and walked out. Than tears running down my face. Why can't I have a gril what's wrong whit me?" I look into the mirror. Is this just because I wasn't in a tv show? I sighed and go to the garage.

I was watching TV when to doors open. " you're late." I snap. " rocky.. come on, you still mad at me? Look I ask here first that's the deal." He say. " I don't care! I was going to ask her! You don't giving me a chance!" " yes you are! You didn't take him! " " I was trying to flirt with here! You know what?! I hope you happy whit here! I'm done whit you! Have a Good night!" I shout at Ross and run upstairs.

( Ross pov)

What's wrong whit him? What did I wrong? I sighed and go to bed. I hope things get better tomorrow.

* a few days later*

Rocky and I always fighting the last time, and we barely fighting because we make things up right and talking about but now..

" I told you do do the dishes!" He yells at me. " I say I do it later! I was talking to destiny." I shout back. " to that later! If I ask you something to do, do it! You have listening to me!!" He yells. " stop yelling please.." " I'm older so you have to listening to me! Or I spank you." I look at him. " you ridicules, later you gonna tell me l have to break up with here!" I cried. " maybe you gonna do that! You don't deserved here. You don't deserved a girl!" I look at him in shock. Why did he say things like that? " no I'm not breaking up with here! I love here! And say what you wand I don't listening to you anymore!" I yelled crying. " listening rossy, you gonna do what I tell you, understand me?! You gonna breaking up whit here! If you wand it or not!" " no.." rocky looks now really mad. He grabs me and we ended up in a fight. But he is stronger and he pins me down. He looks so scary right now. He trow me ove his lap and start spanking me. " rocky please stop! Stop ! I did nothing wrong! Please stop!" I beg. " okay.. okay I breaking up whit here! Please stop!" I gets free and run outside crying.

I gonna break up with here.. i love here but.. i don't wanna fight anymore, i love my big brother and i don't want he's mad at me. I grab my phone and texts here to meet me at the park. Tears running down my face.