coming out #2

( Ross pov )

I'm finally come out for the rest of or family and everyone accept it, even mom and dad, they hugs me and say that I'm still there baby boy and they really proud of me. Now i'm going to tell the fans.

" you sure about this?" Aks rocky. " yhea.. I mean they have the right." I say. He nobs. " okay.. but if they bullying you.. tell me okay?" " I promise." I smile and hugs him. " I love you, rocky." I say and walk to my room. I open my Twitter and start typing.

@Rosslynch hey guys I need to tell something and this bother me the past few years. I'm a really happy whit the life I have and the people around me. But Something wasn't right whit me, I don't feel the same like my brothers.. like.. I don't feel the same for girls like my brothers..but I like boy. So yhea I'm gay. I really hope you understand me 😘🏳️‍🌈

I really hope my fans accept me.

* a few days later *

( Ross pov )

I whis I never done this! Everyone hate's me now. We're losing fans of me! I can't tell rocky because he's ganno be so mad at me. I'm really scared because we having an interview today and they gonna aks questions.  " Ross you ready?" Ask rocky. " yhea sure.." I say and we go to the car.  " what's wrong?"  Ask rocky. " I'm just nervous." I sighed. " hey.. everything gonna be alright." He smile. I nobs and reading my comments, more hate.

( rocky's pov)

Somting wrong whit Ross, i wanna help but he don't wanna tell me. " Ross?  You sure everything is fine?" " yhea.. I'm really nervous." He say and looks back at his phone. " let me see." I say. " what? Why?" " let me see, now." I say strictly. He sighed and Handel me his phone. " Ross.. why didn't you tell me this?" I say. " I was afraid you would be mad at me.." he say softly. " why? I would never mad at you for this." " but.. we losing fan because..." " it's not you're fault Ross, listen I know you wanna go home now, but we finished our interview okay?" He nobs and wiped his tears away. I feel really bad for him, but what can I do? This comments make me angry and I don't know what to do.

* later *

( rocky's pov)

" rocky I don't wanna do this! They gonna hurt me" he cried. " no there not, it's fine, you be fine." I kiss his head and hugs him. " i don't wanna do this!" He cries. " I know buddy, but please try it.. for me?" I say. " okay fine, but stay whit me." I nob. " I'm always staying whit you, come let's go." And we go to the studio.

" so Ross.. you came out a few days ago, why?" Ask a gril. " well..  I don't know.. I..  I don't wanna lie anymore.  And I thought I'm gonna tell the truth." He say softly. " and how react you're family about this? And the fans.." than he looks at me and tears running down his face. " well our family was really positive about it.. and the fans to.. but some.. are really mean on social media, and I don't get it?! Why are they so mean to him? He did nothing wrong! He is who he is, so I ask to stop this shit right now! Thank you!" I shout it. Than I pick up a crying Ross. " ssh it's okay now." I cooed and kiss his head. " why do you did that?" He snobs. " because I love you, I don't like it when people are mean to you." I say. " thanks.." he smile softly. " we're done.. " I say and walked to the car.  " what are we gonna do now?" He ask. " whatever you wand." I say and start driving.  " I wanna go home now." He cried. " okay are we gonna watch a movie?" " no, I just wand cuddling." He say softly.  I nob and rubbing his hair.

* later that night *

( Ross pov)

I was scrolling through the comments from or interview. " hey rossy, what you doing?" Ask rocky and sit next to me. " reading the comments." " and..?" " there.. nice but someone are.. still mean." I sighed. He put his arm around me. " it's okay.. I know you accepted me, and.. or family." I smilie. He smilie back. " glad you okay now." " and thanks for.. stand up for me earlier." I say. " you're welcome baby, everything for you." He smilie and kiss my cheek. I smilie and hugs him. " I love you, rocky." " i love you to rossy."