sick

( Ross pov)

I wake up this morning whit a really bad headache, I have cold, warm and I really need to throw up. But I stay in bed I can barely stand on my legs. So I throwing up in bed. I don't even care, I change my bed later. Than I fall back asleep.. in my onw puck.

( rocky's pov)

I'm gonna check Ross, he's still in bed. " Ross.. you okay?" I go into his room and it's smells very bad, then I see Ross lying in puck. " Ross! What's happened?" I ask and shook him awake. " r-rocky.. I.. I.. " he start throwing up again. " aw rossy," I sight and open his window. " go to the bad room.. I clean you up." I say he nods and try to walk to the badroom. " you need help?" I ask. " no it's okay.." he mumbles. I change his cheets and notice his bed is wet to, than go i to the badroom and see sitting on his knees by the toilet. " aw rossy, again?" I ask and sit next to him and rubbing his back. " i think you have fever. Let's clean you up and than go to bed." I say and pull his shirt over his head. I running him an ice bad and put him in. " it's cold.." he cried. " I know baby," I kiss his head. " can I come out now.." " 5 minutes rossy." I say and start washing him. " so you're done." I say and pick him up, than I dry him of and put him in a diaper. " w-why are you putting me in a diaper?" He ask. " because you wet bed you're bed. It's only for today okay?" He nobs. " come on, let take care of you." I say and pick him up. " I need to work on or song but you can laying on the couch there." I say and place him on the couch. I give him a blanket and a bucket. " so baby, tell me if you need something." I say and kiss his head. He nobs and falls asleep.

After a little while I hear weird noises. I look at Ross who throwing up in the bucket. " as rossy," I say and sit next to him and rubbing his back. He's latterly shaking in my arms. " it's okay baby, I got you." I whisper and clean his mouth whit a napkin. " thanks rocky." Says Ross softly. " you're welcome rossy." I say and kiss his cheeks. " I make you some soup okay." " okay.. thanks, but.. can you first change me?" I smilie. " yhea sure." I pick him up and carrie's him to the badroom. When I'm done I place him back on the couch and he falls asleep.

( Ross pov)

" rossy wake up." I open my eyes and see rocky. " how are you feeling?" " better.." I smile softly. " good, I have some soup." Smiles rocky. " thanks." I say and lift my arms up for rocky to carry me. He laughs and pick me up. " thanks for taken care of me." I say. " you're welcome rossy" say rocky and kiss my head. He set me on a chair and I eat my soup. " do you wanna watch a movie?" Ask rocky and sit next to me. I nob and smile. When i done he put me one couch and tuck me in whit a blanket. When the movie started he sits next to me and I cuddling in his chest and close my eyes. I'm really happy whit a brother as him.