underage drinking

This is for wdw_p2k_jtb_mah_r5

( ryland's pov)

I was hanging out whit gordy. " ry, I'm bored." He say. " yhea me to.. let's go out for tonight." I say. " but we have to babysit." He say. " then.. we take him whit us." " no.. what if he tells rocky?" Says Gordy. I roll my eyes. " fine.. I bring him to sleep." I say walk to Ross room. " hey baby, nap time." I smile and pick him up. I kiss his head and run slowly my fingers over his face. " what are you doing?" Aks gordy. " he falls asleep whit this." I say and laying Ross in his crib. " have a good nap baby, I love you." I say and tuck him in. " let's go.." I wisper.

* later *

( rocky's pov)

When me and gus get home it was really late and quiet. " guys!?" I called. " than we here crying upstairs. We run upstairs and Ross was crying in his crib. " sssh it's okay baby, I'm here." I cooed and pick him up. " were ryland and Gordy?" Ask gus. " don't know.." he cried. " ssh you okey now.." I say and kiss his cheeks. " sweepy.." he cried and start crying. " aw don't cry baby." Cooed gus and rubbing his hair. Than his phone start ringing. " one moment." He say. " we're wywy and Gowdy." He cries. " ssh we find them." I cooed and give him his pacifier. Than come gus back he looks really mad. " what's wrong?" I ask. " there are at the police station!" He shouts and Ross crying again. " sorry baby." He cooed. " go get them, I stay here whit Ross." I say. He nods and grab his keys.

( gus pov )

I'm so mad at these 2! When I at the police station. I walk in. " can i help you?" Ask a women. " I'm here for gordy and ryland." " okay, our you there brother?" " cousin and younger brother." I say. " okay one moment." Later she walked in whit gordy and ryland. " car now." I say pretty mad. " and I wanna hear nothing from both of you until we home." I say and drove home. When we gets home rocky was in the living room whit Ross. " wywy gowdy!" Squeaks ross softly. " we so sorry rossy." Says ryland. " okay both of you.. in the corner." I say. " and you getting a spanking." Say rocky. " n-no.." " corner now!" I shout. " I take ross upstairs." Says rocky and kissed Ross head. I nod and kiss Ross head to. " have a good night baby," I say. " Guys come over here." I say. ".what's happened tonight?" I say mad. " I.. wanna go to a party.. and I ask gordy to.. so we went to a party.. and went.. a little drunk." Say ryland. " okay back in the corner." I say.

* later '

" come here." Says rocky. " yes?" Ask ryland. " you getting both a spanking for sneaking out." I say. " no please we sorry." Say gordy. " we know, but you still get them. Gordy over my lap you getting 50." " ryland come whit me." Say rocky. " I'm starting." I say and start spanking him. Over 5 he start crying. " holt on buddy." I cooed. When he's done I place him on my lap. " ssh you okay now. You know why I spank you?" He nobs and wipe his tears away. Then comes rocky back whit a crying ryland. " we so sorry." He snobs. " we know but.. never do that again." Says rocky. " promis." Thay says. I kiss his head. " we going home. I see you next week?" I ask and pick him up. He nod and I walk to our car.

( rocky's pov)

" I'm sorry rocky.." say ryland. " I know but don't do that.. and Ross alone.. you can do that, what if somting happend?" I say. He nods and hugs me. " let's go to bed. I say and he nod." Will you carrie me?" " sure." I say and picked him up. " I love you rocky." He wiper. " i love you to."