we don't builly anyone

( rocky's pov )

We came just home from a family game. Ross act really strange the last time. When I walk into his room he was on his phone. " what you doing?" " I texting a friend." He say. " okay.. I'm going work on music." I say.

( Gordy's pov )

I can take it anymore, ross.. he bullys me sinds I came out. He's not verbal but he's word's are hurting. I don't know why he doing stuff like that. I was sitting in my room reading his messages. I beg hem to stop, but he don't wand it, and if I tell anyone he gonna beat me up. " you okay baby?" ask gus. " yes.. why?" I ask and wipe my tears away. " no your not tell me." He say and kiss my cheek. " it's Ross.. he.. he bully me!" I cry. " what? What do you mean?" He ask. " he.. says mean things to me and he say.. if I tell anyone.. he beats me up!" I say and start crying. " how long is this going on?" " when I came out." I sniff and show him my phone. " okay that's it!" He shout and grab his phone. " what you gonna do?!" I ask. " calling rocky this need to stop." "No please! He's gonna.." " no he's not I call rocky and explain him. Don't worry." He say and hugs me.

( rocky's pov)

I was working on music when my phone rings. " hallo,gus?... wait what? Ross would never.. okay.. I talked to him bye." Why would ross do something like that? " ross! Get your ass here right now!" I shout. "What rocky?" He ask confused. " i got a call from gus.. and he told me you bullying gordy." I say. " what.. no that's not true.." he say. " show me your phone. Now" I say strictly. " what? Why?" " because I told you." He sighed and Handel his phone. I read a few messages. " ross! Why would you do that?!" I shout at him. " sorry.." he say. " sorry? You don't have to say sorry to my.. go stand in the corner. I spank you later." I say. " n-no please I'm sorry!" He cried. " corner now." He nods and stand in the corner.

( ross pov)

Why bullied my own cousin? " ross come here!" Say rocky. I sighed and lay over his lap. " I give you 50 for bullying." He say and pulls my pants and boxer off. " please no.." cried. " I'm sorry buddy but you have to learn." He say and start spanking me. " I'm sorry rocky! Please stop I never to this again." I cry. " I should you give 100 because you know what I think about bullying! But I know you, so tell me why you did!" He yells. I keep crying. " so your done.. now tell me why you did?" He ask and sat me on his lap. " I.. I.. I'm gay to.. and I didn't know to handel.. I'm so sorry rocky!" I cry. " rossy why didn't you tell me this? I could help you." He whispers and rock me back and front. " you know I grounded you for this?" He say. I nod. " a week, so no phone or tv." " okay.. I'm so sorry." " you not say sorry to me.. say it to gordy." I nod. " okay that are here in a few minutes." He say.

( rocky's pov)

When gus and Gordy were here, Ross was on my lap. " ross have you ro say something?" I ask. " I'm sorry for bullying Gordy. " he say softly. " it's okay.. why did you do that?" He ask. " because.. I'm gay to." " so.. that's why you bullying him?" Ask gus. " I didn't know to handel.. I'm so sorry." Say Ross and crying again. " it's okay ross.. I forgive you." Says Gordy. " thanks.. " aaybross softly. I rubbing his back until he falls asleep. " and I forgive you to baby." I say and kiss his head.

Whit help from wdw_p2k_jtb_mah_r5

the driver era spanking one shorts  ( ENG) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara