Unsure

''What are you going to choose y/n?''

Momo stops me infront of my locker and looks at me with worry in her eyes. 

''Honestly I'm not sure yet, I don't really want to leave my patients here, I love this place and I have a lot of friends and colleagues here.........''

''........but??? I can hear you having second thoughts.'' Momo looks at me waiting to explain myself.

''Well I mean it could be a fun and educational way of learning more about a different kind of hybrid. One that is send to a shelter for behaviour corrections, and besides boss said that the only thing they need me for is giving them food.'' y/n explains.

''Y/n are you even hearing yourself right now, THEY ARE BEING SENT TO AN ASYLUM BACAUSE THEY ARE AGRESSIVE. This is not just any asylum y/n this is an asylum that is know for taking in hybrids that are mentally unstable. Please I don't want you to be hurt or going insane.''

Y/n smiles at how worried her friend is about her, Momo was always a bit more of a sister than a friend, both of them started working at this hospital 2 years ago and they immediately felt a strong connection. When something was wrong they would always help each other, if one of them went through a hard time the other cheered them up. Y/n would never leave Momo for someone else.

''Momo I know you are worried about me and I understand the reason, I'm going to have my lunch break and I'll think about the offer. Then tonight I will give you my answer but no matter what my answer is please don't worry about me I'll be fine, if I don't like the asylum I'll just go back and work here again. It's not like I will never see you again and I'm sure that I don't want to spend all of my time in a rusty old asylum when I have my sister right here working in this wonderful place.''

I give her a hug to reassure her, she returns the hug and I can hear her slowly starting to sob. 

''I just don't want to see you hurt...........I love you so much, I don't want to lose you.''

Y/n pats Momo and tells her that it's going to be okay, Momo nods and after talking some more y/n leaves to go on her lunch break and Momo continues with her shift. They both have separate lunch hours due to the different time settings they have with their patients.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While eating a sandwich y/n had prepared earlier at home she was scrolling through the asylum's website, yes how weird it may sound the asylum had a website. It wasn't a very public website because y/n had to get a code from her boss to log in and look at some of the materials. She was looking through the different pictures of the asylum, it actually looked pretty modern. It's high metal fence, fancy camera's and even some pictures of a few hybrids looked pretty high quality although their face's were blurred for privacy. 

After examining all of the photo's y/n had noticed that her lunch break was almost over, she quickly ate the rest of her sandwich and then proceeded to continue working. 

She still had about four patients to take care of before she could go home, so her day would at least last until five in the afternoon.

When y/n was done with everyone she went to her locker and changed into her other clothes, her work clothes were put away and folded carefully. Y/n took the train nearby the hospital to go home, she didn't have a car but that wasn't a problem. The train was mostly empty around the time she always got on, work normally stopped at six in South-Korea but y/n always got home before that, because she wanted to avoid the rush hour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n her apartment wasn't very big, but she liked it. 

Taking her shoes off she walked further into the quiet building before plopping herself on the couch, after looking at all the pros and the cons about going to the asylum she had finally made up her mind.

She called Momo.

One ring..........two rings........three rings..........fou-

''Y/n have you made up your mind? Are you calling me about that? because if it is not I swear I'll personally come to your house and karate-chop you down, you scared the ever lasting life out off me, for real.''

''Don't worry Momo, I've made my decision.''

''.............Sooooooo what are you gonna do?''

''I think I'm going to the asylum''

---------------------------------------------------------

Please comment what you think about this story so far, and if you like it please vote. I would really like to hear your opinium.