Second game

*warning inappropriate/ cursing language*

EDITED VERSION!!!

As Jimin opens te door to one of the rooms I hate the most in this asylum, he also pushes me in.

Inside I see all of the guys again, even Jin.

His face has bruises and a cut near his lip.

I'm not going to give him my pity, he doesn't deserve it.

So I turn my head away from him.

Jimin let's go of me and walks towards Namjoon, muttering something between the lines of 'I'm going to help him' and 'behave'

I still don't get even one moment to breath, because next thing I know Jungkook is standing right infront of me.

''I heard what happened, are you okay princess?''

He cups my cheeks and looks at the bandage.

''tsk, that looks painful. I should hit Jin for hurting you, but Namjoon already took care of that.''

He continues looking at me and talking about how he's strong and better than the others.

Until Yoongi pulls him away and pushes him back.

''Do keep in mind that we are still a pack! We all chose her to be our mate, not just yours. Stop pretending to be better than us, we can still kick you out if we want.'' He looks at Jungkook with a murderous look.

Jungkook stares back, disbelieve, fear and a hint of anger shown in his eyes.

If they have problems within the pack, maybe that can help me with planning my escape.

After they are done with their stare-down, Yoongi drags me back to the chair and tries to cuff me.

''I'll behave.'' I quickly mutter.

He looks at me with sceptical and stern eyes, his yellow ones focusing on my e/c ones.

Shaking his head he still cuffs me to the chair, but only with one of the cuffs.

''I don't trust your empty words, still, cuffing you with only one will guarantee a quick removal for us.'' A smirk dances around his lips before he turns away.

Walking to Namjoon, he joins the conversation with him and Jimin as they start discussing things heavily.

Looking around the room I can see different control buttons for all the electricity and power.

Most off them just look random, with stickers on them showing what is for what.

''Lights, Power first floor, Power second floor, Gate security, Power third floor, Electric fence.''

I save them all in my mind, not sure how I will be able to remember everything........

My eyes continue, until they stop.

A plug box, there is a plug on the floor connected to a box with more plugs! It leads tooooo.....

The control panel!

Maybe I can turn off the power by switching the button?!

Before I can put that plan to action however, someone puts a hand on my shoulder.

''Don't worry, we won't ever try to attack you again before a game day starts.''

It's Namjoon, his hand slightly squeezes my shoulder.

''Whaaaaa- what are you talking about..????''

I'm confused, what does he mean?

He looks at me.