Namjoon's ending

*warning: just brace yourself honey*

(edited: this is after y/n got caught in the forest, I wanted to write it from a different perspective. I understand if you got confused as to why the chapter starts like this, y/n has already been captured by joonie ;) oops)

Smoke,

Alcohol,

Bodies dancing all over the place, people making out with each other.

Yep, I've truely gotten myself stuck.

I zigzagged through the heavy crowd.

Making sure to not drop the tray of drinks I was holding.

I was difficult to carry, the weight kept shifting so I had to keep readjusting my grip.

The music and the lights were distracting me, I was getting lost.

Panic started building up in my head, but I knew what would happen if I failed to do this task.

Shivers ran down my body just thinking about it, no, I do not wish to go through that again.

So I continued my journey.

Avoiding people that were too drunk, and moving back if people got too close to me.

Not that they would do anything to me once they had realised who I was, being the priced posession of the owner of the club did work in my favour sometimes.

But most of the time it just brought me more shame.

I was a prisoner,

A pet,

A toy.

The list kept going on and on.

I had finally reached the red room area.

This part of the club was a part of sins.

People would go here to indulge themselves to their pleasures.

It didn't matter with who, it didn't matter how, the only thing that mattered to them was fullfilling their lust. 

I kept walking through the hall.

Quickly wanting to leave the hall, with it's intoxicating smell, and dirty aroma.

Finally I reached my destination.

It was a big blue door at the end of the hall.

It looked totally different from the other rooms, and most of the guest weren't allowed in here.

I walked up to the guy who was keeping a watchfull eye out to chase away any guest that got too close.

He looked at me from under his cap, eyeing me for a moment, before stepping aside and letting me pass.

I almost wanted to run past him, he was making me uncomfortable, but I knew I couldn't do that.

So I slowly walked inside.

Inside the room there were a lot of people talking.

Three guys, dressed in fancy suits, were sitting around the table and were arguing about something. All three of them were hybrids, although I couldn't really tell what type.

 They were not that old yet, I guessed somewhere between 35 and 40 years old.

I just walked right past them, and went to the one person I was ALWAYS supposed to go first.

''Here you go, master.''

I spoke, while kneeling next to him, holding the tray outstretched towards him.