Seokjin's ending

*warning: language, drugged, forced*

Does this darn forest ever end?

I swear I've seen this tree before!

After I ran away from Chanjue and the guys, I've been having this weird feeling that I've been running in circles.

''My gosh, I hate this forest!'' I quietly whispered.

Still I kept going.

I would be an easy target if I stayed in one position for too long.

So I kept running, past trees and puddles.

Jumping over logs and holes in the earth.

After fifteen minutes I stopped, those trees.......

''DARN IT!!!'' I whispered louder.

This was really pissing me off.

Was I really going in circles? Am I losing it? 

I was deep in thought when I heard something.

Silent footsteps, trying to pass through the night.

They sound far away, but I'm not risking it.

I look behind me, but there was nothing to see.

Just the vast emptiness of the forest.

I continue my journey, I don't want to wait around to see what happens.

The trees in my path lean in my direction, I have a feeling the forest is closing in on me!

Without waiting to see if my intuition is correct, I run even faster. Trying desperately to avoid the branches that swing at my arms and legs.

I can hear a low whistle, it's far but I can still hear it. Suddenly the whistle stops and the strange creature starts to sing.

''Run rabbit, run rabbit, run.....run....RUN~!''

It's dark voice brings shivers up my spine, the voice sounds fake.......and full of manipulation.

My feet keep carrying me forward, the forest starts to open up, I can see the moon light eluminate the ground!

Just a few more steps and I'll be out in the open!

''Did you really think I would let you get away?''

Sh*t........................

The trees block my path and chase away the light, I can't see a thing.

My legs are suddenly rooted to the ground, thick tree roots have wrapped themselves around both my lower legs, immobilizing me.

''SH*T!'' I try to get them free but the roots are too strong.

''My darling~~ You didn't think I would let you escape? Right?!''

My heart stops, he's right behind me! 

''I could never leave you out of my sight.....without you....my heart would stop beating. You wouldn't want to kill an innocent hybrid now would you~~''

His warm breath hits my neck, a soft finger trails it's way from my shoulder to my hand.

He grabs my hand and pushes it behind my back, when he finally releases both my hands have been tied together.

''You look beautiful like this.....wrapped up in natures embrace~~''

He moves his hand over the rose that grew from my restraints, slowly pushing the plant further to my skin.