Touchy

''Who is next on the list? Let's see......''

I place my finger on the information list and read what it says.

Name: Kim Taehyung 

Age: 25

Species: Tiger

Special note: likes seeing others in pain-enjoys pain.

Reason of stay: torture- murder- mass outbreak- mental.

''I'm beginning to understand why these hybrids are being kept on a separate floor.......they are highly dangerous.....................what's this guy's number? 504 is the door andddddd 382 is his number.''

I knock and after hearing no response, I step in.

''Hello- ummmmm, I got the food for you.''

As soon as I stepped into this room I could smell a odd vibe from this guy.

It was like he put his scent all over the room.

I stepped further in the room and saw Taehyung smirking up at me.

He has two tiger ears and a long tail, on his face there are two stripes running down from his ear to his cheek. He is pretty good looking, but I still get a weird feeling from him.

''Hello cupcake. Have you come to give me my freedom? Or have you come to give me my daily dose of hell?''

His smirk doesn't drop 

I gulp and slowly put the tray on the table without losing eye contact.

It's a bad feeling in my gut, telling me no matter what, I should never lose this guy out of sight.

''I am just here to help you get better, it's just some medication and then you can eat the nice food.''

''The food in this place sucks, I don't like it, it doesn't have any flavour.''

Taehyung grins and leans forward a bit.

''You know..................why don't you help me give the food some flavour?''

I start to feel sweaty and uncomfortable all of a sudden.

''I d-don't have anything to flavour it with, maybe in t-the cafeteria I c-can find some spices?''

''Oh no cupcake, those flavours don't do sh*t for me. I need a special flavour.....................I need blood~''

It suddenly all happened in a flash.

Taehyung lunged forward and grabbed onto my leg.

He maneuvered his arms and dropped me on the floor.

I fall on my stomach and he quickly grabs my arms and puts them behind my back.

Then he straddles me, making it unable for me to move.

''Ohhhh cupcake, It looks like you got yourself stuck in a bad situation~''

He grins and blows in my ear.

''LET GO OF M-mwwwwhhh!'' 

His big hand covers my mouth.

''Shush now, shushhhhhhhhh. It will be over soon. I'll give you a tip, the less you struggle the less it hurts.''

Taehyung snickers and then moves the hair away from my shoulder. He leans down and takes a big breath in.

''Ahhhhh~ Cupcake you smell wonderful, I can smell your sweet blood pulsing through your veins. I haven't had a single taste of blood in a long while now, but I'll say............you are my only victim that hasn't had a taste of the pain I give before hand. I can just imagine how wonderful you would look covered in blood, ahhhhh~ just the thought of it turns me on. But that's not what I'm here for maybe later I can let you have a little pinch of the pain I give, for now let's see how you taste.''