white room

*Warning: suggesting language, cursing.

''Come on, keep walking.'' Namjoon snarls, as he drags me with him.

''Namjoon please you're hurting me! I can walk by myself!!"

I call, trying to calm him down.

He has been dragging me around the place for a few minutes already, and I'm getting sick of it.

''SHUT UP! You should really learn to behave my dear, you could get yourself in trouble if you don't.'' 

He continues to drag me, not caring about my well being.

''This should teach you a lesson, messing with the game......what were you thinking! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY! Messes with my games, I made them for a reason! So now you will have to pay, this is the only way my dear.''

We stop in front of a door, it's sealed by locks, and has to be opened with a special security card.

Namjoon searches around in his pocket for a while until he has found what he was looking for.

A small card.

He presses it against the panel, and the doors open.

Without hesitation I get pushed inside.

Tumbling before I crash into the wall, Namjoon snickers at me for looking funny.

''Don't worry my dear, you won't be visited by many people these three days. Only for necessary things, think about the things you have done, and rethink them. Don't ever do something like that again.''

With that, he closes the door.

I take a look around, the room is completely white, there is a lage blacked-out window on one wall.

I figure it's a one way mirror.

No furniture or photo's or even wallpaper can be found, it is a complete white room, with cushioned walls to prevent people from hurting themselfs

I've heard about this torture method, it's often shown in movies. 

Sh*t, this is bad.

People can go insane in these rooms, that's why it is used a lot.

They don't torture a person physically, they torture one mentally.

As is known, white room torture has nothing to do with beatings or pain.

Still, it's worse. 

The brain is beaten up very badly without even touching the patient. 

The purpose of this kind of punishment is usually to instill fear in the prisoner itself, although the results are way more dangerous than just getting a 'scared prisoner'. 

They lose their identity in the process. 

They cannot remember who they were and anyone from their family. Moreover, there is a conditioning of fear attached to the color 'white'.

Thankfully not everything is white, my clothes have colors, like black. 

(IDK what type of clothes you wear, so just imagine your clothing color, most people wear black, so that is why I chose that color for just the base.)

And the window is black, so if they want me to go insane I will have to spend more then three days in this sh*t room.

Still, I hope those three days pass by fast, the lack of contact is what also effects patients in a white room.