Third game

It's still the same familiar control room.

All of the guys are busy working on the start for the third game.

I have been placed in a chair and got told not to move.

This is the first time I haven't been locked in place, no rope, no handcuffs, nothing.

I think the guys want to scare me, they know what happends if I try to escape.

So I stay put, not moving a muscle.

''What is the next game going to be?'' I ask.

Jungkook turns towards me, ''we're not telling, but let's just say. There is a time limit involved.''

He grins and gets back to work, I just keep quiet.

My mind quickly wanders off.

I start thinking about Scarlotte, and of course Chanjue.

I do have to admit, there is a slight flutter in my heart as I think about him.

In my mind I recall his features, his beautiful eyes, warm and gentle hands, his soft locks that are getting pretty long from not getting a trim, and of course his scar.

The big one on his face.

Even with that, he is one of the most handsome and kind man I have ever met.

A masterpiece, that someone had tried to ruin.

Never the less, the scar also gave him a bit of a mysterious look.

I must have been staring into nothing for quite a while, because someone snaps a finger in my face.

Snapping me out of my trance.

''Hey, pay attention princess, we are about to start.''

Jungkook lays his hand firmly on my shoulder, as if to lay an invisible claim on me.

Namjoon stands tall near the controling panels, a small smirk shown on his healing lips.

They reminded me of my little resistant stunt against him, and I almost let out a giggle.

''Alright, let's turn on the lights.''

The once dark ''game'' room, suddenly lights up as I see the four remaining teams all in separate boxes.

''Good morning everyone!''

Namjoon can be heard over the speakers, as he talks into a microfoon.

*warning: gore mentioned, and some things with violence that most people probably won't like*

''Today is another great day, for we are nearing the final game. There are only four teams left of the original six and things are starting to get competitive. Team green and pink both have one win in their pocket, while the others just got lucky. Let's see if that will change today, shall we~''

He pauzes for a moment and turns to Jin, nodding for him to do something.

Jin smiles shortly and presses a few buttons on the panel.

A big, red timer is suddenly shown hanging from the ceiling.

''For this game the rules are simple, crack the code before the timer runs out with a hint in the mail box and free your team. If...............you cannot get out in time, then we have a lovely surprise for you. As the timer runs out a heavy 50 ton block will be dropped into the box, therefor.....k*lling anyone inside.''

I stare at him with wide eyes, I can't believe this.

How can they all be so....SO....SO CRUEL!

''The timer starts........................NOW!''