Last patients

''Please, let these hybrids be the least dangerous of all of them. Pleaseeeeeee.''

I look at the information written on the door. 506, patient number 297

Name: Jung Hoseok

Age: 27

Species: jaguar

Special note: mental-split personality- psycho- deep down still kind, be sure to get that back!

Reason of stay: murder- stealing- burning family house.

''This guy looks like he has been through a lot, 'still kind be sure to bring that back?' How would we be able to do that? I might have to ask Scarlotte about that later.''

I open the door and carefully walk inside.

On the floor there is a man, he looks like he is talking to himself.

''Hello Hoseok, I'm here to bring the food and medication. I'm Y/n by the way, new here.''

''Y-y/n? W-what kind of n-name is that-t?''

He studders and looks up, his small ears slightly twitch and his face has an unreadable expression.

''Well it's my name, i-I mean my parents named me that way and besides I like my name. Yours is pretty too, you could even have a nickname like......Hoseokkie or maybe something different like............Hope!''

Don't ever forget me Hope, do you promise me we will always stay together? 

''No! NO! NO NO NO NO NO! Not that name, anything but that!''

Hoseok grabs his head, as if it is hurting him very much.

''Please........please not that.''

He sniffels softly, before beginning to cry louder.

''I-I'm so S-sorry Hoseok, I didn't mean to make you cry.''

I kneel down and want to give him a reassuring shoulder pat, but decide against it knowing something could go wrong.

Hoseok has different plans.

He grabs my arm and pulls me towards himself, then he puts both of his hands around my waist and hugs me while sobbing onto my shoulder.

''Please........don't leave me Hazel........please.....''

Hazel?

I felt like he lost someone very close to him, he was imagining I was that person.

I decided that it would be best if I played along, maybe I could get him to open up about his past.

''Don't worry Hoseok, I won't leave, I am here for you.''

''R-really? A-are you sure? Y-you won't leave me? T-than can we do all t-the things we love to d-do? I miss those t-times.''

''Of course Hoseok, anything you want.''

I cuddle Hoseok back, he really needs someone right now.

''Can w-we cuddle on the couch, run around in t-the garden, make a p-puzzle together, watch the f-first snow fall and d-do many m-more things?...?'' 

His grip tightens, and I can feel his hot breath fan over my ear.

''I-I really w-want you now, Hazel.''

''W-What!''

I try to break free but he doesn't let me.

''Please Hazel, it's been s-so long.....''