Yoongi's ending

*warning: degrating, alcohol abuse, and other sh*t, I do not own discovery channel- credit to them I just use it as an example*

''And once again scientists are stunned again as another unknown creature is discovered living within the depts of the big blue sea. This creature appears to be a distant relative of the viperfish, you can see that from it's gills. Also the teeth on this fish are remarkable, compare them to the ones of a shark by instance, you will notice-''

The sound of the TV drowned out the pouring rain outside.

It was around midnight, I knew I wasn't supposed to be up.

I could hear the TV blaring in the living room, the discovery channel was on, showing yet another episode of a show called Sea Wildlife.

Yoongi had been interested in this show for a while now, he would often lock me up early so he could watch the show until late in the evening.

Normally I wouldn't mind getting locked up, that would just mean I would hve to spend less time with him.

Being stuck in this small apartment was one thing, being stuck with him was a whole other thing.

After he had kidnapped me from the asylum, he had brought me here.

He told me he had some connections, hence why he got this place.

When I wanted to question him further about it, he just waved me off, telling me to forget about it.

The apartment was not the best, to say the least. It had a small kitchen, a living area with only a couch- a chair- and a TV. Two bedrooms with one containing a normal sized bed and the other having only a bed frame and a mat rolled out on top of it, and to finish it off there was only one bathroom with a shower- sink- and a toilet.

You can probably tell who got the bedroom with the bed frame and the rolled out mat.

Yea.......I got it.

Also I soon found out Yoongi wasn't the best roommate.

He would often drink a lot, resulting in him getting either drunk or tired.

After dinner he would grab yet another drink like the nights before, plopped down on the couch and told me to stay in my room and don't come out.

At first he would also lock my door, but after a while he stopped doing that because I had stopped trying to escape.

Other then staying in my room he would have me clean, wash and cook so that when he came home from ''work'' he wouldn't have to do much.

I wasn't even sure what his job was, I just knew it couldn't be something good.

One time when he came home, he was panting while gripping his stomach. He locked the door and shouted at me to close the curtains. I did as he asked.

When he finally sat down I saw the blood dripping down his fingers, I had gasped and asked him what had happened while trying to calm my head.

He just told me to stop talking and orded me to get the first aid kit.

I learned three things that night.

1: to mind my own business

2: never ask Yoongi about his job again

3: how to clean a bullet wound under high pressure

While trying to sew the wound shut, Yoongi kept yelling at me to hurry up, stop whining and do my job properly.

I was crying the entire time, my hands were shaking but he just wouldn't stop yelling. At one point I was even starting to give up, I was trying to tell Yoongi that I couldn't go on.