death

*warning: gore, there will be a lot of gore- bad language- other sh*t*

*Chanjue pov*

*THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

The alarm sounds as I pressed the button, the game is finally over.

It looks like we won the game today.

Team red looks at us with anger in their eyes.

I understand them, Jimin hurt us when we didn't win the game, the same will probably happen to them.

The last team that arrived looks shocked and hurt, they...................lost.

''Well, well, well................I thought I told you guys to WIN!''

The loud voice of Taehyung echoes through the whole room, bouncing of the walls.

''-It's a real shame you didn't win............I could have had a surprise for you ready if you did. Still.............I think you guys will also loveeeeeeeee this surprise.''

Six laser beams shoot out of the ceiling and penetrate the orange team.

They scream as they try to move, but the case is lost because death follows soon after.

I cover my eyes and look away as the memory is printed in my mind like a parasite.

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!''

One person of the other team screams as they drop to their knees and cry.

How were those psycho's able to get laser beams in the ceiling? This has to end. 

I look at the control room, those bastards are up there!

But what I see next shocks me.

It's Y/n!! She's with them!

I smile as I see her, but it soon fades.

Namjoon slaps her on the cheek, Jimin quickly jumps inbetween them.

What are they talking about?

It looks like a heated conversation, Namjoon is looking angry, his wolf ears laying flat against his skull. 

Jimin on the other hand looks like he is trying to win Namjoon over, gesturing towards himself and then to me, wait me?

Suddenly Namjoon turns around and glares at me, his brown eyes make me feel weak, why does he have this power over me?

He eventually shakes his head, pointing back at Y/n and yanking her off a chair, she looks terrified and hurt. 

Then they both walk away, Jimin looks back at me and gives me the worst look I have ever seen.

 He mouths something to me, walking off after he is done.

I finally see him again when the doors open, him, Yoongi and Hoseok walk in.

Hoseok and Yoongi start gathering the prisoners (well the staff members but now they are prisoners)

Jimin speedwalks my way, and before I can step back he strikes me in the face.

''That's what you get, don't ever look at me like that again!"

''What!? What did I do?''

I look at him baffled, he just hit me wihout a reason.

''You- YOU! ARGHJHHH''

He punches the air, raging as Yoongi and Hoseok stare at him from a distance.

''Because of YOU! I- ARGHH, I lost my CHANCE!''