Jungkook's ending

*Warning: heh heh like always*

The forest was damp, moist and dark.

I was running away.

Again....................

What do I mean with again?

Well....

You see, Jungkook is....a really interesting type of hybrid.

Where most hybrids have instincts, that tell them to do certain things, like chasing prey, bonding, scent tracking.

Jungkook has..........well the instincts of a full on predator.

It's like........he's just different then the other hybrids.

I have come to realise he enjoys hunting, hanging around with his mate and play-fighting......a lot.

Sometimes he will randomly dissapear in the middel of the night, and when he does return early in the morning, he locks himself in the bathroom and stays there until I 'wake' up.

I don't think he wants me to know what he does at night.

So when I do get out of bed in the morning, he will walk out of the bathroom- pretending to have just woken up, and give me a peck on my cheek before walking downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Jungkook decided we should live far away from any people, far away in the forest, up the mountain.

We don't have wifi or elektricity.

I have a wind-up flashlight that I can use, and oil lamps light the house at nigth but Jungkook prefers that we to go to bed early, in order to safe as much oil for the next days.

We also have a big gas bottle where I can cook things with.

Jungkook doesn't want me to use the gas bottle too much, because if we run out he will have to go to the little village at the foot of the mountain and buy another gas bottle.

To be honest, when we are on top of the mountain, there aren't really any other humans.

It's like we entered another world, I also sometimes think I see more hybrids outside the house but I'm not sure.

As I said we don't have a lot of gas so I almost always have to cook using fire.

Jungkook doesn't like the smell of fire so he will always keep his distance a bit.

I have tried asking him about that, but he doesn't want to answer it.

Jungkook mostly leaves me to the cooking but prepares a lot of things beforehand by himself.

He would make the pancake mix by instance, and then let me cook the pancakes.

To be honest, the house isn't the worst thing ever.

It's quite spacious and has lot's of windows, there is also a lake nearby where I like to go to read a book or take a swim.

Yes, life is quite good, all except of course......

Him.

As I told you already, Jungkook likes the hunt.

And sometimes......he wants ME to be prey.

''Go on, you can run away. I am going to close my eyes and count to 10, okay? If you manage to stay out of my grasp for 30 minutes, then you are free to go. If I catch you before the 30 minutes.......well...you will see what happens''

He would tell me, I would of course get hope to be able to get away from him.

But he always caught me. ALWAYS.