Him

Warning: (like always) language, mention of r*pr, more stuff.                                              

                                                                                     ''You????''

I'm shocked as I see him, this is odd even for him.

''What are you doing? How did you even- did you break down the door?''

He shakes his head.

''No I have a key, I just opened the door really quietly, he couldn't hear me, thankfully because of the noise you made, and him.....also.''

''Hah, I'm just so glad to see you Hoseok''

I seriously was, he went and saved me from almost getting r*ped.

I shoved Jimin away from me, and I ran into Hoseok.

He stood still, not believing the fact that I was actually embracing him.

Slowly and carefully he also wrapped his arms around me.

I could feel his heart beating more and more, by the second it got faster.

''Hoseok? Are you okay?''

''Yea, Y-ea, ummmm the thing is, y-you are ummmm, I c-can feel y-your......''

He looks away from me, blushing, his whole face red.

''Oh sh*t''

I realise he was blushing because I didn't have a bra on, everything was on full display.

''I am so sorry, I didn't-''

''I-It's fine, Just put something o-on, I will look away.''

He unwrapped his arms and turned away from me.

The bra was thrown on the floor, thankfully still intact.

I quickly put it on and turned to look at the bed for a moment.

Jimin was laying there, passed out and half-naked.

Rage started to bubble up when I saw him, I wanted to punch him, kick him, destroy him, but now was not the time. Later, it will be later.

''Are you done?'' Hoseok asked, I turned to him.

''Yes, but I don't have a shirt, Jimin ripped it.''

''Get one from the closet, we have to leave now, before the others find out.''

I nodded, grabbed a shirt and threw it on before making my way to Hoseok.

''Where are we going?''

''You will find out, soon enough.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We kept walking down the many halls of the asylum, most of them are damaged from the bomb.

Hoseok maintained a steady tempo, not once breaking his trance.

That was.

Until we reaced a door.

''Where does this door go to?''

I looked at him, fiddling with the keys, trying to find the right one.

''The prisoners.''

I widened my eyes, Chanjue is behind this door, Scarlotte i behind this door.

He exhaled as he found the right key.

''Alright let's move, just get them out and go back to me, you can chat later.''

He said, opening the door I found six cells, with three being occupied.

''Y/n!''

Chanjue smiled at me.

I ran towards his cell, seeing Scarlotte and the others.

''Guys! I'm here to help, Hoseok is kind he has helped me, it's a long story but-''

''We know.''

I looked at them while freezing for a moment.

''He has been helping us, giving us food, medication and trying to make a plan.''

''hah.''

''Y/n! Hurry, we don't have much time!'' Hoseok scream whispers as he is already done with the other cells.

''Sorry! Sorry!''

I unlock the old and dirty cell.

Chanjue immediately jumping out and embracing me.

''I've missed you.''

He whispers.

Tears threaten to fall as I suddenly get overwhelmed by emotions.

Only now I realise.

I love this man.

I do, with all my heart.

Trying to form words he stops me.

''Don't talk right now, right now we have to go.''

I nod still surprised and he holds out his hand.

I take it.

''Alright Hoseok, let's go.''

Chanjue says to him.

He looks a bit sad but shakes his head and turns to the door.

''Yea, yes you are right we should go.....''

He looks sullem and sad, but still escorts us out.

We are getting closer to the door, he unlocks it and we all walk out very silent.

The dark forest looks scary and dangerous but Chanjue just squeezes my hand and gives me a look of courage.

All is going well, until..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am back.

Sorry it took so long, I just returned yesterday from a vacation.

Really needed it.

What do you guys think? Please give me theories about what is to happen, it's so fun to read them.

Are you enjoying it thus far?

Also thank you so much for almost 3K likeeeeeee We are getting so CLOSEEEEEEEE.

I wanted to make this episode longer, but I have to stop writing soon and wanted to give you another episode today, not tomorrow, maybe another one tomorrow.....idk.

well, please Vote, Comment and Follow me (if you want)

And them I will say:

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (^-^)