Escape?

*warning: language*

All is going well until.........................

*Bang*

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''

The whole group stops in dead silence, What was that?

Chanjue looks back with fear on his face, his hand grips tighter on my hand, as if trying to save me from doom.

I can see in his eyes that something has happened.

I also turn to look behind me, the field was dark, at first I couldn't see what was wrong, but then the moon appeared from behind the clouded sky.

I could hear Alice hold in a gasp at the sight.

There in the field, layed one of the members of the blue team.

A bullet in the back of his head, blood seeping out of the wound into his dark blond hair.

My heartbeat started racing, because not further, just outside of the asylum, were all of the guys.

At the frond stood Namjoon, nothing but pure anger on his face.

Next to him, stood Jimin, holding a hunting rifle. He was aiming it at us ready to fire again.

''Y/N! YOU BETTER F*CKING GET BACK HERE BEFORE I GIVE YOUR F*CKING FRIENDS A SOUVENIRE IN THE HEAD.'' He yelled.

''Y/n, when I say 'now' you will run and you won't look back.'' Chanjue suddenly said.

''W-what?'' I looked at him confused.

''I want you to run, I will be running after you but you need to go first, I will try to hold them off. Get to safety and call the police.''

''No, No, NO! I don't want to leave you!'' 

Shaking my head and holding his hand I was trying to change his mind.

''Don't d-do this, I...I l-love you p-please.'' Tears spilled from my eyes, this can't be happening, after all we have been through? I just have to leave him behind?

''I know, I know, I don't want this to happen to us but it has to. You HAVE to survive!''

''DON'T MAKE ME BLOW OUT YOUR FRIENDS BRAINS Y/N!'' Jimin warned us.

''I love you Y/n'' Chanjue said.

Before gently leaning down and pressing his lips against mine for a quick second.

''Now go.''

I stumbled backwards.

''GO!'' 

Before I knew what I was doing I was already sprinting off. 

A few other people doing the same, except for Chanjue and Scarlotte, who both stayed rooted to their spot.

''THAT'S IT! GET THEM GUYS!''

They all started running, and it didn't take long for them to start changing.

All of a sudden we weren't being chased by hybrids, but full grown predators. 

I ran into the forest, fearing for my life, the adrenaline giving me speed to run.

''Goodbye little lamb. I'll miss you.''

Scarlotte said, she was waiting for the hybrids to get closer so she could try to stop them, only she already knew, this....................would be the end.

''Make it out alive Chanjue, take care of her. Live your life, and don't look back.''

Chanjue nodded and also started sprinting towards the forest.