Fifth Floor

7:00 in the morning.

''Little lamb!!!!!!!!!! Wake up.''

Y/n gets awoke by a loud yell and nearly falls out of her bed.

''W-what? What's going on?'' I ask while still a bit sleepy.

''Come on little lamb, today is your first day working in this asylum. I knew that you wouldn't have set a alarm, so I've come to wake you up. Of course I'll also guide you through this first day, but enough about that. Get ready, I'll bring you to the cafeteria in ten minutes. If you aren't ready by then, I'll drag you outside even if you are still in your pyjama's so GET MOVING LAMB!''

Scarlette shuts the door again, and her footsteps fade away.

''ugh *groans* why do I have to get up so early? Scarlette seems very fond of starting on time.''

Y/n gets up from her bed and wobbles towards her wardrobe, she puts on the uniform for the staff. It's a simple blue shirt with a logo on it, a triangle with inside it a small bird. Y/n looks at it for a while before also putting on the jeans that come with it.

She then proceeds to get cleaned in the small bathroom next to her room and then waits for Scarlette to come pick her up.

She is soon heard approaching and y/n quickly stands up from the bed.

Scarlotte opens the room, looks at her and then motions y/n to follow her.

''So as you may know, you are here to feed the hybrids on the fifth floor. We have people who prepare their food, those people wake up at around six in the morning so be thankful that you only have to bring the food and medicine. The people who don't wake up at six are people who have a different job, like cleaning, doing therapy, guarding, or just something else. I guard most of the time on the fifth floor, if not I can be found in the gym that is also located in this building. I would want to meet you there after your shift is done so I can train you a bit and see how strong you think you are. For now we are going to eat our own breakfast, your shift is going to start in tweny minutes. I already had breakfast, so when you are done I want you to go to the asylum and onto the fifth floor, I'll be waiting there to further help you. See you soon, Little lamb.''

Scarlotte walks away and y/n then notices that she is standing in front of two doors, she opens the doors and sees a big cafeteria. A lot of people are chatting, eating and laughing ans some turn their heads towards the doors to take a look at who just came in.

Feeling a little nervous y/n walks to the line to get her breakfast, she stands behind a tall male.

Suddenly he turns his head to look at her. 

There's a big scar on his face.

''Oh, you must be the newbie? To take care of the fifth floor?''

Y/n freezes, 'Why whould he talk to me?' she thought.

''uhmmmm...yeah that's me.''

''Well it's nice to meet you, my name is Chanjue. I'm one of the guards that also takes care of the hybrids on the fifth floor. I mostly stop them from fighting each other and guard the floor, when I  don't, I'll be in the asylum's cafeteria.''

''Wait? The asylum has a cafeteria? Why was I hired to bring food then?''

''Oh they haven't told you yet? The fifth floor is where the most dangerous hybrids in this asylum are being kept. They are not allowed to eat in the cafeteria, because a fight could break out.''

.

..

...

....